Search results for query: *

• Users: leprechaun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. leprechaun

Nudity!

So, following the documentary on Channel 4 last night, I thought I'd revive the discussion! I know there was an old thread but I wanted a new poll :( People not wearing clothes. What do we think? Personally, I'm not offended in the slightest and am currently having an INTERNET ARGUMENT with a...
  2. leprechaun

Something's gone tits-up with Java.

Thread [main] (Suspended) ClassNotFoundException(Throwable).<init>(String, Throwable) line: 217 ClassNotFoundException(Exception).<init>(String, Throwable) line: not available ClassNotFoundException.<init>(String) line: not available URLClassLoader$1.run() line: not available...
  3. leprechaun

Thoughts on UK Politics

This is a copy-paste of a wall of text I scribed aaages ago in September, so it's not hugely up to date. Just some musings, however. Also having read it again it sounds absurdly patronising. Sorry :( Comments and refinements please! Also word wrap in Notepad screws with your formatting...
  4. leprechaun

Any DMs out there fancy giving a couple of total beginners a hand?

I just had a look today at D&D for the first time, and truth be told it tickled my fancy. And having (cautiously) said to my girlfriend that I'd been having a look at it today, her immediate response was that she'd wanted to try it for years! Now, I can't for the life of me find a place with...
  5. leprechaun

FF address bar redirecting to Bing

Okay, so Windows released a sneaky little bastard update that redirects Firefox address bar searches (e.g. me typing "xkcd" in and being redirected to the xkcd site) with a Bing search on that keyword. Finding and deleting the files responsible may not work, so instead, go to...
  6. leprechaun

The Project - Lep's got hisself a band!

Gots me a band! We're currently called The Project, and we're playing big-band arrangements of R&B pieces and others. Current setlist: Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got Kanye West - Gold Digger [Second Performance] Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning Justin Timberlake - Senorita Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe...
  7. leprechaun

Tory Sloganiser!

Okeydokey, the idea is to spoof the rather annoying and utterly omnipresent Tory billboard ads that keep popping up. Examples: A quick effort http://mydavidcameron.com/ http://ivenevervotedtory.wordpress.com/ Yay!
  8. leprechaun

New feature - Warband Alias

Okay, I just noticed that this was available now, so I looked for the post where Tintin (I think it was her) suggested it to give it a bit of a bump, but couldn't find it. Therefore! BEHOLD, for you can now display your Warband nick under your rank if you so wish! It's under the Faction...
  9. leprechaun

Windows 7

Because the search won't accept "7" as a parameter 'cause it's less than two characters long, I can't find a thread about this yet. So, my one biggest first impression is that Windows have really really improved on the sound quality. I can hear bass licks and effects in Jamiroquai I'd never...
  10. leprechaun

0.570 Warband does not recognise its own existence.

Well, essentially Warband seems to think I don't have it. The servers seem to think I don't actually have Warband (I apparently have an outdated version 1.050 where in fact I've just patched the beta right on up to the newest version) and so I can't join. EDIT2: Also just randomly lost my...
  11. leprechaun

The inevitable A2/AS-Level Results Thread

Literally one (1!!!!) UMS off four straight As at A2. As were in Computing, English Lang/Lit and Maths, which was the shocker - I was expecting to get a solid B in maths, if I was honest, but thought I'd cruised Physics; ended up with one mark under an A in iPhysics but nine marks into the A...
  12. leprechaun

Video's, CD's and Audio Cassette's

I think I have a psychological problem. Whenever I see apostrophes misused like in this thread's title, which is the most common cockup I see (billboards outside small shops), it makes me furious. Not annoyed, or disappointed, but absolutely furious. I spend the next few minutes openly or...
  13. leprechaun

Modern Warfare 2 trailers are out!

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/index.php Oh my god want want want
  14. leprechaun

MONSTROUS VISTA GAYNESS

Vista just updated, and now my PC refuses to connect properly to my wireless router. For about three seconds it gets internet-level IPv4 and limited IPv6  connectivity, and then drops right down to local access only. I've tried disabling IPv6, setting my own DNS servers and static IPs for my PC...
  15. leprechaun

The Iceman Returneth

O HAI GUISE!!! I'm back from exams, with a new silver drumkit and a big grin! What's been going on? Oh, and I know about Crotchey already thanks to Facebook, don't bother with that one :P
  16. leprechaun

Quantum of Solace

http://events.uk.msn.com/quantum-of-solace New full-length trailer for this. I really can't wait. Discuss :P
  17. leprechaun

MSN woes

Girl I've been nattering to has been appearing offline for ages. She's online but I see her as offline all the time. She'll start talking to me all the time and we can chat, so she hasn't blocked me, but I can't tell when she's on. However, whenever she signs in I'm blocked on her MSN and she...
  18. leprechaun

Box Art Compilation - picture-heavy

Righto, decided I'd make a thread to show off all the forum's awesome box art suggestions. Just meant to be a picture thread, not a discussion thread like the other one. I know there are more but I can't be bothered to find them, someone please link me to the ones using...
  19. leprechaun

Postin' from mah new PC

:D Went into Aldi today, and found this wee beastie, 2.4ghz Core 2 Quad Q6600, 3GB DDR2, 9500GS 512MB card (DX10), HDMI-out etc, the works, £470. Got the last one, now I just need a screen. Using the one off the family PC for now. It's GOOOOOOOOD
  20. leprechaun

Lep's shaders!

Created these shaders on work experience, thought I'd share them with you guys. The Gooch shader (blueish torus) has gone a bit funky, but other than that thay're good. Mandelbrot, environment mapping on a bumpmapped surface, red-lit environment mapping, Gooch shading, water ripples, and...
Back
Top Bottom