Search results for query: *

• Users: nuekboi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. nuekboi

SP - General Some perks need a rework. Every perk should provide a noticeable change and not just a tiny percentage stat boost

By and large, the perk system is pretty good (minus the fact that it doesnt work right now, but still). There are two main issues with it I have ATM 1. Too many tiny percentage stat boosts, especially early on in weapons skills. 1.5% more damage with two handed weapons is pointless as a perk...
  2. nuekboi

What is up with the huge banners?

Playing 3.1 for the first time and I'm finding the massive banners a tad distracting when they are used for attacking they look rather comical. Everything else in the update's fantastic though. Especially the new look for the campaign map
  3. nuekboi

How do you make money early on?

Literally all the regular quest give pennies so how do I get myself financially going for the first few weeks?
  4. nuekboi

Question about Freelancer

Why do I get signed up as a knight with badass equipment even though I made my character a lowly peasant? Its a bit immersion breaking imo and I'm curious if its intentional
  5. nuekboi

Wings3D vs Blender for the beginner modder?

I asked this question in the Q and A threads yesterday and received no answer so I'm asking about it here now. What modelling software should someone like me (no modelling experience, just beginning to mod) be using for modding Warband? Wings3D seems like it would be a lot easier to use and it...
  6. nuekboi

What is the regulation regarding making mods based on licensed material?

I'm sorry if this is not the right forum for this but I was thinking of making a mod and I needed to know one thing? What am I allowed to do and not allowed to do if I'm making a mod that is based on pre-existing material like Star Wars or LOTR? For example is it ok if I use a soundtrack or a...
  7. nuekboi

How do I change what unit can be recruited from a village?

I make a new unit type called Swadian Gangsta, how do I make the Swadian Gangsta recruitable from Swadian villages instead of Swadian Recruits. p.s Can I have multiple troop types recruitable from the same village at the same time? p.p.s Mount and Blade: In the Hood mod isn't coming out...
  8. nuekboi

I would pay for this!

Slap "Mount & Blade: Sengoku Jidai" on the cover and charge 5 dollars, I would be damn willing
  9. nuekboi

Shinobi!

I want to try my best to roleplay a stereotypical black pyjamas ninja in this version of the mod. How can I do it? Oh yeah btw Marty awesome work on v 3.0, loving every single bit
  10. nuekboi

Planetside 2: Napoleonic Wars. Good idea or not?

I have been playing some Planetside 2 and really loved it (albeit my crappy framerate). I just adore the idea of 2000 players duking it out with combined arms warfare, and that got me thinking. What if a Napoleonic Wars-esque game could be made in such a fashion? You can have a vast European...
  11. nuekboi

Warband Cinematic Editor?

I think it would be fantastic if we could have a Total War style Cinematic Editor for Mount and Blade Warband. It will make it much easier to make machinimas, recreate battle scenes and such. Is there any mod or tool that allows you to do this, if so can you please link it to me. If not, it...
  12. nuekboi

Running Warband on Max settings with GTX 260?

My computer specs are: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 Ghz Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 8 GB Ram Windows 7 Ultimate I was expecting to be able to run the game on Max settings without any problems, however I get quite a bit of lag when running bigger battles (100+ men). Is there a reason for this or will it lag...
Back
Top Bottom