Search results for query: *

• Users: Lucon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lucon

In Progress General Sword & Musket - Invisible BUG

At first, we thought that the reason for this problem was related to the Vistula Legion unit's lack of LoD and texture quality. We acted with this theory and removed this unit, and with the recent update we made, we found that this problem was experienced again by a person at the event on Monday...
  2. Lucon

Need More Info General Loading a custom battle with 10 troops takes so much time for shader compiling

Loading a custom battle with 10 soldiers takes a lot of time for shader compilation: We've had the same problem for almost 1.5 years. Many mod projects, including us, have this kind of problem.
  3. Lucon

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Unable to add sound to the reload animation and getting an error.

Upon the suggestion of Engine Developer @Abdullatif, I opened the topic here to be forwarded to the Combat team. I hope they take care of it soon. We are trying to add sound to our animation from the editor, but we noticed that it is blocked. We were adding a sound to the Reload Animation, we...
  4. Lucon

EU Other Open Sword & Musket - September Linebattle Event [S&M e.1.1.0 - Multiplayer]

Saturday, September 24th at 20:15 PM GMT+1 Greetings, friends, İt is now time to test our project; we have been developing many assets for a long time within the scope of the Sword & Musket project and recently custom servers were given to us by Taleworlds to test. We did some...
  5. Lucon

Discussion Suggestion Adding Sounds for Animations

Hello, I have a suggestion for Taleworlds developers for 1.7.3. I have stated the source of our problem as below. It will also be an option for other mod projects to avoid concerns about sound and animations and have a better extensible mod tools system. @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds We needed to...
  6. Lucon

Resolved General Crash issue after clicking play 1.7.0 Beta

This problem I had in Launcher was after working on LauncherUI in general. I needed to change Concept view in LauncherUI. After these changes, every time I press Play, I get a Crash after a while, and when I say Report, nothing works and it closes directly. I don't think it's related to our mod...
  7. Lucon

Suggestion Model & Animation Viewer Practical Changes: Model Viewer

Hello, As you know, Model Viewer is in constant use by many mod projects and has become the backbone for modders. Here I would like to convey the sometimes frustrating situation rather than just a piece of advice. Since the zoom-out of the Model Viewer is done by Mouse-Scroll, sometimes we...
  8. Lucon

In Progress No change in UI after Language Change.

Summary: After I accidentally changed the language in the game from Turkish to English, I saw that some parts of the "Clans" section still remain in Turkish. I just wanted to report. @MArdA TaleWorlds @MRay
  9. Lucon

Sonbahar Lakırtısı

Döküldü yapraklar.
  10. Lucon

Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

Hello to everyone! A subset of the total conversion modding community wrote an open letter from the developers of mod teams looking to create a "Multiplayer" mode in general, regarding the "Server" section in the latest "Future Plans" attached messages from Bannerlord developers about some of...
  11. Lucon

Sword & Musket - A NW type great mod project in Bannerlord!

Hello there, I am the creative producer of the Sword & Musket mod project. We have never felt the need to open a topic here, as we usually discuss some things in the forum topic, forum group and discord channel of our project. At the moment, I felt the need to open a topic here about the...
  12. Lucon

In Progress Model & Animation Viewer Mod tools crashing while saving animation clip

After trying to adjust the instructions of the animation document published recently on Blender, we transferred it to the game as FBX. We dressed the skeleton in the animation and put the animation in the clip. After doing this, we had a crash when we clicked the save button in the clip tab. We...
  13. Lucon

Bannerlord Clan Leaders | Steam Chat Group

Bannerlord is a channel that Clan Leaders can use as a match search and communication channel between each other. We are waiting for all clan leaders. https://s.team/chat/AsUkoG9K
  14. Lucon

In Progress General Troops cannot be override.

Troops are unable to override. We try to make troops only temporarily by changing their items from native. We have to change the items of troops in SandboxCore> moduledata> spnpccharacters.xml. We would appreciate it if you could help.
  15. Lucon

Animation - Code Add İssue

We have animations, we don't know how to add them with code. When we looked at the document part, we realized that that part was empty. I need help with this. We do not know the stages of adding animation to the game. We are waiting for a developer to enlighten us on this matter. @MArdA...
  16. Lucon

Weapons

Hello there! Maybe my favorite parts of this mod are the renewed weapons and the pistols that look solid, everything will be really great, we do not forget to congratulate our Artist friends who made the modeling efforts. In this section, you can send models to our friends who will model. There...
  17. Lucon

Artillery and Equipments

You can discuss all things Artillery and Equipment related here. You can share the references here. Since it is difficult to obtain contents that reflect that period, we are generally in contact with museums about references. https://discord.gg/UwRAwKU
  18. Lucon

Uniform

Hello there! Maybe my favorite parts of this mod are the renewed uniforms and the textures that look solid, everything will be really great, we do not forget to congratulate our Artist friends who made the modeling efforts. In this section, you can send models to our friends who will model...
  19. Lucon

Armory

Here we will be sharing the weapons and equipment to be used in the Sword & Musket: Multiplayer section. If you have ideas, it will be enough for us to share here the weapons and variants between 1789-1815. https://discord.gg/UwRAwKU
  20. Lucon

Sword & Musket - Off Topic

Off Topic
Back
Top Bottom