Search results for query: *

• Users: Windbusche
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Windbusche

1/2 Regiment of Foot

About the 1/2 Regiment of Foot The 1/2 Regiment of Foot is a totally legitimate clan for Full Invasion 2. We're just a group of friends who enjoy getting together sometimes to play some FI2. We don't accept clan battles, as this is a cooperative mod. This is mainly just a way of getting some...
  2. Windbusche

Screenshots Thread!

We definitely need one here. Too beautiful to pass up. ;).
  3. Windbusche

Congrats!

Well deserved sub board.
  4. Windbusche

4th Company, 1st Kronus Regiment 'The Liberators' [Shot and Shell + BCoF]

The 4th Company, 1st Kronus Regiment in the 40k universe "Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the...
  5. Windbusche

Nr.12 Brandenbergische Infantrie-Regiment [NA, Recruiting]

Nr.12 Brandenbergische Infantrie-Regiment General Information The Nr.12 is a newly made Prussian Regiment for Napoleonic Wars, it's home being in AMTGS. This regiment is a place for both casual and active NA players to come together and participate in Linebattles and other events, aswell as...
  6. Windbusche

44th Marine Regiment [Union] *Detach of 44ste*

44th Marine Regiment A detachment of the 44ste Hollandse Mariniers The 44th Marine Regiment is a new regiment to the North and South community, it's home being in AMTGS. This regiment is a place for both casual and active NA players to come together and participate in Linebattles and other...
  7. Windbusche

~Concern~ The NA Community

Hello, players, supporters, and developers alike, today I come to ye asking a simple question... What happened? The support from the NA community for this mod used to be MASSIVE.. Now there's only a few regiments, and one event with nearly nobody signed up. My Hypaspists and the Peltasts have...
  8. Windbusche

44ste Hollandse Mariniers [NA] [Recruiting Contest pg 29, 100$ reward on Steam]

Brief Description of the Regiment & General Information The 44ste Hollandse Marines is a new regiment to the Napoleonic Wars community, it's home being in AMTGS. This regiment is a place for both casual and active NA players to come together and participate in Linebattles and other events...
  9. Windbusche

[Tutorial] Setting up a clan? Read here!

Thinking of starting a clan? Table of Contents: I: What it means to lead a clan II: Name/Faction (And rules regarding these things!) III: Ranks! IV: Making your own thread. (Like this one! :D) V: How to get more people to join your clan...
  10. Windbusche

Post here if you're recruiting for a clan or looking to join one!

This is the place for Clan Leaders to post, or those who are looking to be in a clan to find one that fits what they want to see in a clan. Really no other guidelines, no flaming, no trolling, etc. Hope you all make good use of the thread.
  11. Windbusche

AMTGS Teamspeak Server [200 Slot, open to clans]

Any Mod Teamspeak Gaming Server [size=10pt]Keep in mind it is only 200 slots, so your clan may be rejected if we feel the need to save our slots. I will increase the size if this works out OK. All IPs will be PM'd to clan leaders who seek the use of this teamspeak, rather than posting it out...
  12. Windbusche

AMTGS Teamspeak Server [75 Slot, open to clans]

All IPs will be PM'd to clan leaders who seek the use of this teamspeak, rather than posting it out here as trollbait. We're now opening our doors to SaS! If you'd like to apply to have a section [5 CHANNELS MAXIMUM] in our teamspeak feel free to contact me via PM or via this thread using THIS...
  13. Windbusche

AMTGS Teamspeak Server [200 Slot, open to clans]

Any Mod Teamspeak Gaming Server [size=10pt]Keep in mind it is only 200 slots, so your clan may be rejected if we feel the need to save our slots. I will increase the size if this works out OK. All IPs will be PM'd to clan leaders who seek the use of this teamspeak, rather than posting it out...
  14. Windbusche

Any Mod Teamspeak Gaming Server [AMTGS] [200 slot]

[center] All IPs will be PM'd to clan leaders who seek the use of this teamspeak, rather than posting it out here as trollbait. If you'd like to apply to have a section [5 CHANNELS MAXIMUM] in our teamspeak feel free to contact me via PM or via this thread using THIS application format...
  15. Windbusche

Any Mod Teamspeak Gaming Server [AMGTS][200 Slots + Open to clans]

16. Windbusche

[CSA, NA+EU] 2nd Louisiana Tigers

2nd Louisiana Batallion Source: Wikipedia To be added. To be added. This regiment is not mine, I am simply making the thread for a good friend of mine, Baller is the Colonel. ;) CREDITS! Thank you to Wolfstar for showing the public all of these fancy headers! Link TS...
  17. Windbusche

Congrats!

Congrats on the subforum, RaW team. :) Glad to see this mod progressing so rapidly, I'll hop on sometime and play with you guys (Once I get some spare time :mrgreen:) but yes, once again, congrats on the subforum! ;) -Windbusche
  18. Windbusche

Ban Request US 1

Name of the server you were on NW_Official_US1 Name of the person causing trouble TheHun_# group. (Not TheHun, there were people impersonating him named TheHun_2, etc.) Nature of their offense Mass TKing at the start of the round. Time and date of their offense Roughly 3:04PM 9/9/2012 If needed...
  19. Windbusche

The 102nd Royal Marines (Majority is NA)

The 102nd Royal Marines Ranks Roster (Updated as much as possible!) Events (Will be added in time :D) Teamspeak IP Application Form Officer's Steam Names (For an alternative way to join  :wink:) Rules Hope to see you all on the battlefield, -102ndRM_Pvt_Wind. Our Colonel could not...
Back
Top Bottom