Search results for query: *

• Users: Vades
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. prisoner bombs and other things

First things first, awesome updates, 3.9 is a great game. My hat is off to Mitchy Matt and his crew. I have some questions about parties and prisoners. I think it’s a bit insane there is no cap on how many prisoners an NPC party can have. These parties with literally thousands of prisoners are...
  2. Looking for a map creator

Hello to all who read this and thank you for taking the time. I am looking for someone to create a map similar to this one here. I would like it to be similar to this, but with no Islands. Just a large sprawling continent, with no desert regions. I would like it to be 2 - 2.5 times the...
  3. OSP Code SP Custom Character Creation and Starting as King (Script/Tutorial included)

This script below will enable a player to start as king when called from the character creation menu. You will have to alter this script to the specific kingdom you wish to rule. To do this you need to change: 1) The King to be removed, 2) The capitol city the player wishes to control, 3)...
  4. Script Error when adding items

Hi, I have been working on adding item packs to NativeWB to start creating my own things, when I use Python to add items I have no issues, but when I edit text files I'm having some issues. My major issue presently is when adding Narf's transitional armor pack and expanding the find item cheat...
  5. Your kingdoms War strategy

I have a strategy question about which kingdom I should attack.  My kingdom occupies the former empire territories and I'm not sure who to go to war with.  I'm debating between Sarleon and D'shar, the D'shar are the strongest faction on the map right now and Sarleon has been greatly weakened.  I...
  6. Riddle me this Batman

So I joined up with Ravenstern as a merc in the beginning of the game, after which they immediately made peace with Fierdsvain.  Didn't bug me cause they were paying me and it let me run around the map killing stuff and gathering my companions. Now after 60 days of peace they are at war with The...
Back
Top Bottom