Search results for query: *

• Users: Vades
  • Order by date
  1. Banners in V1.0

I have them all. Some in multiple iterations. Don't know what to do with them. Some showroom would come handy🤷🏻‍♂️
    There is a new equipment slot on the lower right hand side of the item equip screen. Drag the banner into that slot and the troops that character leads as a commander in battle, receive the bonus of the banner.
  2. 1 month after release 0 content change my mind

They need to put out a Dev Blog with their intended plan stated to the public. I get that this is EA, I've played similar games, such as DayZ, that lived in early access, with way more "features" than this game. It's boring and tedious, and character growth and development is non-existent. The leveling system is absolute garbage, it takes an eon to make your character even half way good enough to fight. I've grinded in so many video games in my life, and this is BY FAR the least rewarding of any of them. Every patch they make, adds some new problem or quirk. Where is the loot? You literally have to cheat to find high grade armor. Everything you loot now is broken and damaged. You go to a town, in which you own, and have a blacksmith and the only armor available is mid-tier trash. Crafting is a joke. It will take you 20 in-game years to work up enough stamina to level your skill up to 150. The only thing so far that I haven't been ticked off about is it's actually easy to make money, which I'm sure they will take away/screw up in a few more "balancing" patches. So you get to be a really poor, grinding fool with trash armor.

Why does the main quest even need to exist? Why have you turned this beloved, open world, anything goes, play how you want game, into this? It's almost impossible, with the current speed in which you can level up your character's skills, to form a kingdom on your own. You can get all the money you want, millions of denars, but your trade skill, it's 100. And it's not going up any higher because you don't have any skill points or focus points left. In Warband you could become a Master of Everything, in Bannerlord, you are a master of nothing. I'd rather have them trash the whole perk system and bring back Warband's bland leveling scheme.
  3. South Empire or Vlandia - what do you recommend for 1.3 play?

Vlandia.... Liena has every positive trait
  4. Bandit camps are cheated in as well

Bandits and looters are a bad disease that never goes away, you can try the "buy patrols" mod. I haven't run it much, but what I have seen while running it, is that they mercilessly hunt them. I crossed the entirety of my kingdom and didn't see a single party that wasn't on the verge of being hunted down like the dogs they were. The catch 22 to this, is you can't really farm them for exp. and the patrols themselves seem to be a potential source of weird bugs with lords.
  5. Reset game or new game plus

There is a Character Import/Export mod that will let you export your character to a new game, but he won't have the equipment. He will have the gold. You will need to load your old game, export the character, create a new game, with a new character of the same name as your original, then import your character to that game. Your character will look exactly like the original, so you don't need to waste any time designing him. You can also edit the exported file to change you guys stats, or your companions.

6. prisoner bombs and other things

Thank you for all the great help Gorvex! Much appreciated. 
  7. prisoner bombs and other things

Does Leonion's tweak still work? At a minimum, this would help some of the prisoner bloat the game is suffering from.

36. Adding a trigger that will force militia patrols to occasionally drop off their prisoners in a walled fief that patrol's village is assigned to
  8. prisoner bombs and other things

Thanks Gorvex, very helpful info. I’ve been using the Runed bastard sword for a long time as my primary and had noticed it had been nerfed a bit, over the various updates. It’s length still makes it a great cavalry weapon, but when used in the breach, it becomes a bit cumbersome. Very good point about the lvl 6 shield never being broken, thus the sword is never brought to bare with its full potential.

I’ve seen a tweak for regular warband is suppose to cause militia patrols to deposit their prisoners periodically in the fief they are patrolling. I will look for a link to this tweak and run it past you guys to see if this is possible in Pop.
  9. prisoner bombs and other things

First things first, awesome updates, 3.9 is a great game. My hat is off to Mitchy Matt and his crew. I have some questions about parties and prisoners. I think it’s a bit insane there is no cap on how many prisoners an NPC party can have. These parties with literally thousands of prisoners are...
  10. MB Barracks Editor Package [v2.46 25.03.2015]

Hello, I am playing PoP 3.611 and I have edited the relations with several factions. 

Now when I engage NPC lords whom drop the qualis gems I can no longer capture them or recieve a message they escaped.

I was wondering, after reviewing the files, If the unmovable tag is affecting this.  No other lords have this tag except companions. 

What does this flag do?

It doesn't say they are uncapturable and also does not effect standard NPC lords. I can capture them just fine.  ANy thoughts on the issue would be greatly appreciated.
  11. Triggers file

Don't know what you are looking for, but if you want to quick level companions or your own character, use ctrl-L with cheats enabled.  This will pretty much instantly level your targeted character.
  12. What the hell?? Fierdsvain has 10000 troops

Do you know how to edit scenes?

One of the problems I find in this game, is that some of the castles/towns are not really strongholds, they are just ramps guys fight on.  If you know how to edit a scene you can make some pretty cool Forts to defend. The catch 22 is, you have to take them as well.  Only castles and towns with siege towers can have siege towers, this is hard coded and without access to the module system files you can't add new ones, so towns with ladders always have ladders, towns with siege towers always need/have siege towers. 

Some may say this is an exploit, I disagree, anything you build is also something you will have to conquer later on in other games. Scene creating can be fun, but is very tedious.  Check out the Forge for some tutorials, or you could even check out some of the OSP scenes available, there are some really cool ones out there.

The OSP's may have some simple text editing, it's been awhile since I have done it. Other than that its just replacing scene files with new one.  Make sure you keep a copy of the vanilla files just in case you replace the wrong one. 
  13. OSP Code SP Custom Character Creation and Starting as King (Script/Tutorial included)

What are you having trouble with?

This isn't plug in play, the script above has none native elements, such as, troops, factions and cultures. 

Also, the character creation portion is incomplete in the sense that it only shows you where to start and how to end.  You have to have some familiarity with the module system.
  14. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How would someone go about defining a skiil, such as strength, above 30?

I know it's located in header_troops, I'm just unsure about how to make the entry.

str_31 =  bignum | 0x0xxxxxx

figured it out
  15. Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

That is a very promising piece of armor, I especially like the contoured chest plate. 

Do you intend to maintain the Empire's color scheme? Yellow/Black

16. How do i Train my new Order Without Companions?

I apologize ahead of time, for using this thread to reply, as it is obviously resolved, but I wanted to respond to the individual stating to add more companions. 

You can't do that without having the source for PoP and using the module system, and that's something you're not going to get.

In regards to making a new companion with the module system, it's a simple, but tedious task.

17. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

It's been 6 months in game time since I took the last fief from the Fierds.  There are no armies left on the map and I own every settlement and have assigned every fief, but the Fierds have yet to be destroyed.  This is the last thing I am sitting on before ultimate victory.  Any tips on how to force the script to run that checks if a kingdom has any fiefs left?  I busted my ass off, and I am at the end of 1600+ day campaign. This is a little disheartening to see all of the hard work flushed down the tubes because of a bug.
  18. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

About a month ago, in game time, I took the final territory of the Fierdsvain and immediately declared war on Ravenstern.  Soon after I destroyed them and now control all of Pendor.  My problem is, that the Fierdsvain have yet to cease existing.  I sent an emissary for peace, which was denied. Now I'm just sitting around waiting for the faction to stop existing.  Any tips on accelerating the process? I cleared out my prisons, which usually doesn't matter. 

Any Ideas?

Also, is not prisoner management the most lame skill of all time?!  It literally only applies to the player, NPC's can have as many prisoners as they want and patrols end up becoming ticking time bombs waiting to get taken over.  It's not even that the quality of the troops recovered by roaming armies are that are the problem, but the added troops swell their ranks, sometimes reaching upward into the 3000's becoming difficult to destroy because the starting advantage is so jacked up.  If there ever is a patch in the future, looking into how Patrols and Army spawns handle prisoners should be overhauled and the actual amount of prisoners they can hold should reflect their Prisoner Management skill, making this a party skill instead of a Character skill could do a better job of managing this.
  19. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

On a bounty quest for a Knight Order, is it necessary to turn in the quest before the time is up, or if you have the requisite amount for the quest and the time elapses will you fail?

The reason I ask is because I'm mercing for Ravenstern and a member of the Dawn, If they go to war with Fierds while I'm on the quest it will be impossible to turn in.

I imagine the answer is that you have to turn it in before the limit expires.
  20. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Depending on what you equip them with you can produce quality knights in around 350-400 days, you only need one castle/town with a cko.  I am unsure if your stewards stats effect the price and time required for item upgrades.  Jocelyn and Leth have been the best trainers in my opinion.  Frederick is a quality trainer as well.
Back
Top Bottom