Search results for query: *

• Users: Rathanax
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. "Get object failed: 33" error, how do I fix?

Im trying to load a few new items into the game, I create my BRF put it in resources and modify my module_info.txt to it, load up the unofficial editor which finds the models just fine and put them into my module. However when I try to load the game I get a "Get object failed: 33" error which I...
  2. Feasable? Mod with no map

What problems are there for a mod that doesnt use a mapscreen? I have thought of a few but I would like to see if it can be done with the minimum use of the mapscreen possible.
  3. BRF Edit: "mesh does not have valid texture co-ordinates"

Ok im a complete newb at modeling but I made some meshes in wings, exported them as .obj and tried to load them in the editor but I ran into the error "This mesh does not have valid texture co-ordinates" What have I done wrong and how can I fix it?
  4. My mod idea - The House of Calrad.

Vote if you think I should continue with my idea or come up with a new one. I will be doing this almost entirely by myself perhaps taking some script from other mods (with the authors permission of course) and maybe getting help from a moddler and a texture artist at the end. The story: For...
  5. What have people done so far on the mod tools?

The most I have done is added a new town :? Im having trouble with dialoge however.
  6. A problem after using the mod tools

Alright this is almost certainly my fault but after I modded my files M&B couldnt load storm1.dds, any idea what this file is and why I have screwed it up?
  7. The official mod system. How much will it change?

Now that we have our hands on what armagan is using to make the game we ought to be able to do some fairly interesting stuff. How much do you think this system will change?
  8. Anyone have the first public beta of M&B

0.01 or whatever? I would like to see how this game started and got enough support to convince Armagan to continue it on till today. Also keeping the first public beta out would be fairly cool for when 1.0 comes out because by then the resemblence will probably be minimal :wink:
  9. Modding towns?

Alright im a newbie modder and I know it. was just wondering if anyone had figured out how to mod towns? I found 4 related .txts in the native file these are- Strings.txt - appears to hold town entrance strings Sites.txt - Holds info on the area? Cant really tell (im newbie ;)) Map.txt - not...
  10. Runescapers thread

I have been addicted to runescape for 4 years, that makes me cool right? 8) Jk Iv seen several other people mention that they play/played runescape. Post here guys! Sorry if there is anything wrong with this thread, first time in OT :oops:
  11. Umm not sure if this goes under bug reports =$

I kinda tried a bit of modding and now my M&B is having problems :cry: even though I backed up the files =$ I think. I get up to picking a gender and it crashes. Heres what was logged. Starting new log file. Loading Textures... Loading Shaders... Loading Materials... Loading Meshes...
Back
Top Bottom