Search results for query: *

• Users: ermine
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP Musket Era Fantasy Romeo & Juliet

Thinking about a mod, Northern Italy, costumes and scenery taken from romeo and julia. Factions turn into families, lords will be fewer and and each lord has a fellowship of 4 - 12 companions, friends etc (no armies anymore) - there are only very skilled fighters or mercenaries. No big troop...
  2. To baptise the landscape

Intention here is to have a look on what needs to be considered to baptise the lands of Pendor (an eventual result could be drawn and posted on the wiki), however as yet I don't know whether SD possesses some names or not. Going through veeeeeery old designs from the time we were childs and...
  3. final punishment

I got into a rather childish attitude; despite having a 9 (+3) Looting skill and beating up (during the last 60 in game days) 6 Noldor Groups (18 - 45 Strenghts), 4 unique Spawns (Oswald, the Jatu Fellows and Wolfbode)  the Loot was close to as poor as hitting a bunch of forrest brigands (No...
  4. Using bits and pieces for own game

Dear All, my first modding attempts were just disastreous. Now, I am thinking of starting to incorporate pieces from some mods into other mods - personal use. However, copy and paste from texture folder into texture folder (and sort it  :mrgreen:) doesn't really do the job - I tried. Any hint...
  5. Mods on fileplanet

I noted 2 mods on Fileplanet; Armed Rebalance and a Chinese one Three Kings or something I never heard of a mod community outside this forum, thus my question Are there other forums, sources where to download mods? Anybody knows about those 2 mods and might give some feedback? Many thks in...
  6. Finally I want to learn modding

Dear All, being now in my very late 35's and still spending more time with games instead of women and money I decided to throw myself into the modding stuff. I think myself being a rather creative mind and I do have a certain affinity with computers (however more as an end-user than something...
  7. Work to be given in commission

Dear All Upfront let me say that I red the board rules however didn't find anything against it, however should this thread offend especially anyone of the producing team I shall give him my deepest apologies as I didn't intend to hurt anybody's feelings. Now, As a matter of fact I do like...
  8. First gaming experiences & some humble questions.....

Dear All, On saturday I bought the game at gamersgate and well a deficit in sleeping hours built already up :mrgreen:. (The essence of the statement; I think that I play the newest version). So far I feel comfortable with handling the game; from fighting (using the commands to troops), to own...
Back
Top Bottom