Search results for query: *

1. Mister Tean

Is it just me or the game is literaly broken ?

Please check if your graphics board is correctly selected in the Display options tab.
  2. Mister Tean

Give away 30th march

I will express my gratitude with the M&B Warband style: "Nice head you have on your shoulders" "Long live the king!"
  3. Mister Tean

Counter for horse archers?

Heavy cavalry can counter them good (except the cataphracts)
  4. Mister Tean

Bannerlord: Napoleonic Wars

Napoleonic Wars and Modded Warband (neogk multiplayer mod) keep the Mount and Blade multiplayer online, so yeah they will do it. I would like a collaboration between TW and Holdfast devs, despite the fact that they had trouble with FSE on Napoleonic Wars DLC.
  5. Mister Tean

Open Weird laggs appear from time to time

I had this issue when I was using VPN with the ip from North America (ping was european but the real connection was far from it), Maybe you should check your ip or contact your provider.
  6. Mister Tean

Resolved My Mount and Blade: Warband wont launch any more

I had the same problem. Try disabling the OneDrive syncronisation of the Documents folder and others which are related to M&B. It seems that the game can't reach the data files during the syncronisation process.
  7. Mister Tean

beta.taleworlds.com

Got the key! Thank you Taleworlds so much! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  8. Mister Tean

module_items triggers

Leonion said:
    RexDimitrius said:
    Hello everyone!

Is it possible to apply the same trigger code for multiple items (i.e 100 items) without copying and pasting again and again (100 times is too much :smile:), just by writing a single code and run on each desired item? Maybe it is possible by using the python functions or there is way using the TW syntax?

It's possible using Python.
    Some time ago I posted a small script that, for example, can be used to edit speed of multiple items according to a desired formula.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,8652.msg8892503.html#msg8892503
    Maybe it will be useful for you as a "base", something to begin with, which you can edit by changing your search rules & editing rules.

Thank you for your code! I used it as a base and it worked :grin:. As I understand that could be possible with another programming language.
  9. Mister Tean

module_items triggers

The code I want to paste must be in module_items not in module_scripts, because there are some functions that work only in module_items file, for example:

Code:
    cur_item_set_material               = 1978  # (cur_item_set_material, <string_no>, <sub_mesh_no>, [<lod_begin>], [<lod_end>]),
                                                # Version 1.161+. Only call inside ti_on_init_item trigger. Replaces material that will be used to render the item mesh. Use 0 for <sub_mesh_no> to replace material for base mesh. LOD values are optional. If <lod_end> is used, it will not be loaded.
  10. Mister Tean

module_items triggers

Hello everyone! Is it possible to apply the same trigger code for multiple items (i.e 100 items) without copying and pasting again and again (100 times is too much :)), just by writing a single code and run on each desired item? Maybe it is possible by using the python functions or there is way...
  11. Mister Tean

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello everyone!

I have a problem related to in-game materials. I would like to make a code which replaces the texture of an armor of an agent to another one (i.e plate armor text to heraldic armor text). All of that needs to happen on the same scene. I found a command but not sure if it is good for this: cur_item_set_material; as I don't know what string should be written in <string_no> spot.
  12. Mister Tean

Help me with try function

I made everything as you said and I paid more attention at flora_kinds.txt. So I removed the flags fkf_tree from all tree props and the code worked very well. I think there are some issues with the trees as they use some combined texture or it is properly coded in the game engine. So it worked, thank you! :grin:
  13. Mister Tean

Thank you very much for your reply but it didn't work  :cry:
  14. Mister Tean

Recently I used the try_for_prop_instances command in NW and I observed that it didn't cover the trees (it covered all the flora except trees) (try_for_range, ":prop_id","spr_invalid_object","spr_scene_props_end"), (try_for_prop_instances, ":prop_instance", ":prop_id",somt_flora)...
  15. Mister Tean

Question about scene props

kalarhan said:
    orange #1, orange #2, orange #3. You have 3 oranges. They are all oranges, but each one is it own object/copy/item.

Prop ID is the orange (the template)
    orange #1, orange #2, ... are the instances (the objects created using the Prop template)
    Thank you kind sir)
  16. Mister Tean

Question about scene props

Hello everyone! I would like to know the difference between scene prop id and scene prop instance as well as object_id, object_type and the following command: try_for_prop_instances = 16 # (try_for_prop_instances, <destination>, [<object_id>], [<object_type>]), # if object_id  and object_type...
  17. Mister Tean

Вопрос по NeoGK

Какой мод нужно использовать для того чтобы кричать много?
  18. Mister Tean

МОДУЛЬ

Как изменить название модуля :evil: :evil: :evil:
Back
Top Bottom