Search results for query: *

1. IProAutoClips

NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

REGIMENT NAME - 99th Prince of Wales Tipperary
    PREFERRED NATION - British
    TROOP/CLASS - Line
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  10 -25
  2. IProAutoClips

NW Completed *Friday*[Advanced Linebattling]<NA>

Regiment Name: 99th Prince of Wales' Tipperary
    Estimated Attendence: 10 - 25
    Unit: Line Infantry
    Desired Faction: British
  3. IProAutoClips

NW Completed Royal Scots Friday LineBattle

Regiment name: 99th Prince of Wales' Tipperary
    Unit class: Line Infantry
    Number of people: 10 - 25
  4. IProAutoClips

NW Completed SAdraGoons North American Sunday Line Battle Event: Gone But Not Forgotten

Regiment name: 99th (Prince of Wales' Tipperary) Regiment of Foot
    Desired class: Line Infantry
    Bringing: 10 - 20 I'm not sure
  5. IProAutoClips

Looking for French Line Infantry Regiments for 2e Brigade

Maroon said:
    As far as I know, the VIe in your name stands for the 6th Corps, which is basically as big as a regiment. Then why do you recruit for a different brigade? :S
    I did what my colonel told me to do.
  6. IProAutoClips

Menelaos16 said:
    Your name says 4e and you have a history of multiple regiments gone wrong. In the wrong board and the entire wrong forum for that matter.

Ah, but you fail to see that 2e Brigade not regiment A brigade is a major tactical military formation that is typically composed of three to six battalions, plus supporting elements depending on the era and nationality of a given army and could be perceived as an enlarged/reinforced regiment. Usually, a brigade is a sub-component of a division, a larger unit consisting of two or more brigades.
    The only Regiment I fully disbanded was Grenadier Battalion Purcell, I was not sure witch forum to post this so I posted in the Napoleonic Wars Community section.
  7. IProAutoClips

Colonel failure, please excuse / delete this.
  8. IProAutoClips

Nr13 Austrian Regiment*DISBANDED*

kalitorian said:
    Check your spelling before posting.
    So what your men told you, you already said in a previous post and as I told you what they told you is about a different time.
    Every "evidence" for the existance of the "Leutnant" in the austrian army during the Napoleonic Wars is wrong as I proved in different posts.
    Im putting my trust into this and  this btw the second link is the forum of the reenactment group of the "3tesIR Erzherzog Karl".
    Geez this guys kinda an ass. Just let us use Leutnant 2 against one you lose :razz:
  9. IProAutoClips

Signature Art

I fortune could you possible make a Signature for me? My old one was deleted, I thought the merge was going to be permanent. Please?
  10. IProAutoClips

Can't get my men on!

I have 21 active members, can't get a single one of them on. Any of you battle hardened vets such as diplex know how to get em on better?
  11. IProAutoClips

rise up against the lazy ass devs

Bluecher said:
    IProAutoClips said:
    O_O ADMIN! Delete this page and ban this troll!

And also please the guy who left the cage open!
    I'm sorry but I'm not smart enough to get the reference, explain?
  12. IProAutoClips

rise up against the lazy ass devs

O_O ADMIN! Delete this page and ban this troll!
  13. IProAutoClips

Cavalry is getting annoying

I feel like I just read a bloody Novel. 19 pages of reading an my eyes are ready to fall out.
  14. IProAutoClips

[NW]Infantrie Regiment Nr.62+[N&S] 2nd Maine*DISBANDED*

romandude said:
    IProAutoClips said:
    Roman I don't know if your retarded or hard of hearing. When you asked me if you could use "GBP" I said "Wait Till Everything isOfficial". What in gods name did you not under stand about that. I don't suppose you have seen Grenadier Battalion Purcell disbanded thread yet? Oh you haven't? Well hmmm I wonder why.

Stephiboy V2.0
    well you are whereing 85e tags on steam, on forums and have an 85e sig, plus you were signing the 85e up for stuff so i figured you had made things official by now  :???:
    didnt mean to offend you ipro
    I haven't signed 85e up for anything I'm still deciding.
  15. IProAutoClips

DiplexHeated said:
    kalitorian said:
    It seems to me that no austrian regiment is capable of existing longer than 4 weeks... (all except Bens No. 59 and my own No.3)

The original Grenadier Battalion Purcell was up for about 2 months :smile:
    My Grenadier Battalion Purcell was up just about the same :smile:
  16. IProAutoClips

Regiment List

romandude said:
    please replace the old GBP with the new one.
    - Regiment Name : Grenadier Battalion Purcell
    - Faction : Austria
    - Class : Foot Guard/Line
    - Based : NA
    - Thread Link : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244708.0.html

Why?
  17. IProAutoClips

Roman I don't know if your retarded or hard of hearing. When you asked me if you could use "GBP" I said "Wait Till Everything isOfficial". What in gods name did you not under stand about that. I don't suppose you have seen Grenadier Battalion Purcell disbanded thread yet? Oh you haven't? Well hmmm I wonder why.

Stephiboy V2.0
  18. IProAutoClips

lol

Speirs said:

You hav Thee most hilarious signature I have ever seen. Mind giving me the code, old Spiers old pal.
Back
Top Bottom