Search results for query: *

• Users: Mechstra
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mechstra

[Suggestion] Conquest Mode User-Friendliness Improvements

First off, really enjoying this beta. It's pretty much everything I was hoping for and the combat engine translates brilliantly to multiplayer, and the game modes are pretty good too. Conquest Mode especially has a lot of potential for being truly great fun on higher player numbers, but I think...
  2. Mechstra

The Fall and Rise of Reggio Perino - a diary

Hello all. I've been enjoying this modification so much that I decided to write a diary of sorts for one of my characters and the japes and battles he gets into. I flatter myself that it's quite entertaining, and I thought you'd enjoy it anyway. The mod has been absolutely perfect for it and I...
  3. Mechstra

Troop hiring suggestion: Manhunters in Zendar

Manhunters can be quite a nice addition to your forces - especially when they level up to the higher levels of slaving - but at present the only way to get them is to rescue them from enemies who've taken them prisoner. I think it would be good if you could hire a very few manhunters from Zendar...
  4. Mechstra

Character Affectations

Do you have any habits or affectations that you apply to the gameworld while playing M&B? I know I do. I'm one of these people who prefers the gritty look of things like chainmail to fancy plate armour, and so I'll go for a thick mail hauberk rather than hardened black armour, for instance. I...
  5. Mechstra

Zendar at night

Zendar is just too pitch black at night - you should add a couple of light sources in the form of torches or something (even if it's only at the doors of the inn and merchant) so that night-time Zendar is nicer to be in. :P The same goes for the Four Ways Inn when buildings are eventually added...
  6. Mechstra

About the next version...

What sort of updates and additions can we expect to see in it? A list of the highlights would be nice.
  7. Mechstra

Problem with Marnid recruitment

Marnid requests a padded leather armour before he'll join your forces, and you can give him any type of 'padded leather' and he'll do so, yes? So I thought, and previous experience had borne it out - but this time I bought a 'tattered padded leather' in Zendar and it didn't count as a padded...
  8. Mechstra

AI Commands during battle

Some of them seem to be a bit hit-and-miss. More than once I've ordered 'hold position' (it's my standard tactic in battles, most of the time) but while most of my men will do so, there's usually one or two lone-wolf brave fools who go way out front and won't respond to any other commands in my...
  9. Mechstra

Suggestion for Tournament Combat

Team tournament combats are all well and good - and exciting - but it would be nice to have the occasional free-for-all melee as well as the team bouts, if it's possible. I realise that the game probably has the allies/enemies thing hard-coded in, but some every-man-for-himself fights would be...
Back
Top Bottom