Search results for query: *

1. Audiobooks, radioplays and other lazy book things

Hey buckos, I recently started a trial of Audible and I thought we could do with a recommendation thread for such things. So far I can say that Martin Shaw's narration of the hobbit is thoroughly smashing, whilst Christopher Lee's reading of the children of hurin is rather monotonous. The BBC...
  2. Karate Kid Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!

https://www.today.com/popculture/new-trailer-karate-kid-series-shows-daniel-trash-talking-johnny-t125656 https://youtu.be/xCwwxNbtK6Y
  3. The big bumper thread of incest.

As requested, a thread for the topic of incest. As in discussing the morality of it, not sharing pictures of it. Whilst I'm no hurry to pump any of my family members I suppose there's nothing morally wrong with consenting adults pumping each other regardless of their relation to each other. The...
  4. 36 million slaves worldwide. Apparently. So says a study.

Did a quick search, saw nothing about this. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-30080578 The report (by anti-slave campaign group Walk Free) defines slaves as people subject to forced labour, debt bondage, trafficking, sexual exploitation for money and forced or servile marriage. They estimated...
  5. Where to start?

I did a quick search but I may well have missed this, so apologies if thats the case. I was just wondering if anyone had written a guide as to where to start on this mod, it looks very interesting but I tried the last version and gave up because I had no idea how to or where to access some of...
  6. The new stuff/new begginigs thread

I started 6th form college yesterday and I felt like telling you. Thought others might want to say if they're starting college or uni or a new job or whatever. Or more likely they dont care at all. Meh.
  7. How gay is the british navy these days?

I watched something called "rum, sodomy and the lash" yesterday, becuase with a title like that who wouldn't? It was about "Nelson's navy" and the title was from a quote of his, claiming that rum, sodomy and the lash was the sum of the british navy. Interestingly they said that actualy the navy...
  8. Drinking games

Share them, I know too few of them. Dirty pint is a pretty easy one. You all make a circle and have an empty pinty glass and a coin to flip. You pour however much of your drink into the pint glass you want to and then you flip a coin, calling heads or tails. If you're right you pass it to the...
  9. Ska Punk

This seems an odd pairing to me and being new to it I'm not sure if it works yet. Ska's good, punk's good but I wouldn't have thought of them mixing too well. Can anyone reccomend some ska punk bands?
  10. Remember what Pavlov said about fat chicks....

I too must admit an interest in the fat ones. Not big saggy fatty but a bit more than padded. More fat than is generally hot. Of course I like most shapes of woman but I think this type is my favourite. How does Taleworlds feel about the fat?
  11. Brutal Legend

My sister's boyfriend has a PS3 and I eventualy found myself bored enough to go on it. Found out he had a game with Jack Black in. It's pretty weird. I very much like the music you can listen to whilst drving deuce.
  12. Does anyone know where the CD key is on a halflife generation boxset?

I think I've had this problem before. There are many numbers on the box and I think I've tried all of them but apparently none are the cd key. Handy.
  13. Are overlarge "slimfit" jeans weird?

I find it pretty hard to find decent jeans that fit me as the only jeans for short narrow waisted people are to be found in inide/emo shops which usualy means **** clothes. But in good old primark I decided to try out buying slimfit jeans that were 30" waist and actualy it seems to work. They're...
  14. The ah **** I'm on an internet forum on a saturday night thread

Anyone else feeling the sadact saturday vibe? I've got it pretty strong today, I've spent all morning at home revising/doing **** all and then all afternoon shopping with my sister and her boyfriend. And now I can't be bothered to wap my bike out and find out what my friends are up to so I'm...
  15. New Meatloaf album?

So he looked fat and old and chaved up on the advert. Was weird. Anyone know if this new album is any good? Anyone getting it?
  16. Guess the song above you.

I post some lyrics, next person has a guess as to the song and posts some of their own lyrics. The next poster also does this, and so on. Fish in the sea you know how I feel River running free you know how I feel
  17. Chatroulet

Anyone used this. My friends introduced it to me today, we spent about 5 or so hours on it. We kept a tally of weird **** and amongst of stuff there were 58 penises. Only 1 ejaculation, but lots of playing with self. For those who haven't heard of this its a website for talking to completely...
  18. How did eurovision get even worse?

My mother is watching the thing where "we" choose who's going to represent us. It's like a reality pop show thing with an extra camp presenter and even less talent. And, the songs have been chosen by some twat who wrote a load of 80s hit tunes. Christ almighty. Where is the indie, the metal, the...
  19. Becoming marshal too easy?

I joined the sarranids with 150ish renown and then just a few hours later was named marshall, even though I had no friends and one enemy. Before I was chosen I asked a lot of the lords who they would support for marshall and they all said me, even the guy who I had -20 relations with. Is this...
  20. (Bug?) I have no game log

It is as the title suggests. Started a new game, made a character. Then I cheated to get some levels up and got no notice telling me I had gained xp or levels (still made the noise though.) I fought some looters, no messages. I also experianced some wanginess with my sound but I get  that in...
Back
Top Bottom