Search results for query: *

1. Illusive Man

Soviet Story

We were shown this film at school during history lessons and I found it very interesting. The film is about USSR's war crimes, WWII and a bit about nazi and nowaday Russia, like the Holodomor which killed ~7 million Ukrainians (1932–1933), Holocaust, NKVD, mass massacres, tortures, deportations...
  2. Illusive Man

Battle Server: Lithuanian_BattleGrounds

Lithuanian_BattleGrounds Hello community! I am happy to announce the appearance of a new Battle server: Lithuanian_BattleGrounds. It is hosted in Frankfurt, Germany. The aim of this server is to bring fun and joy into the world of Battle. The server is currently running on a 50 slot basis. If...
  3. Illusive Man

Hacking in Warband

Hello, I'd like to talk about what really concerns me about the game - hacks. I won't be mentioning player names and clan names in this topic. I remember being able to praise the game saying it had no hacks (I am talking about Multiplayer), but unfortunately I can't do that anymore :( There...
  4. Illusive Man

Lithuanian sub-forum in Non-English section

Hello, I have been working to put together the Lithuanian community of Mount & Blade for a year now and it's going quite well so far. I'd like to kindly request some support from Taleworlds as well, in the form of a Lithuanian sub-forum in the Non-English section. The sub-forum would give...
  5. Illusive Man

Lithuanian letters

I was trying to translate some texts, but the game seems to skip every Lithuanian letter - ą, č, ę, ė, į, š, ų, ū, ž. Though on servers they can be used in the chat, but letters ė, į and ų are shown in bold, just like the letters from cyrillic alphabet. How do I make them work normally?
  6. Illusive Man

LithuanianTM - First official Lithuanian clan

Hello, I'm Illusive Man - a Lithuanian and veteran Mount & Blade player. I found this game in 2008 while viewing youtube videos. The game made a good impression on the videos so I decided to try it out and I didn't regret a thing. It was amazing and I was able to play for long hours. When they...
  7. Illusive Man

Server requirements

What are the system requirements for running a 20 slot server smoothly?  I'm thinking of buying a server based in Lithuania.
  8. Illusive Man

Random problems while trying to connect

Everything was working fine before the most recent patches. When I try to connect to a server I get Connection to server lost, when I try the second time Your profile is being used already -> and I might get that a lot or just thrown back to character selection screen. This happens just...
  9. Illusive Man

Travel map

Hi. I've downloaded the mod just yesterday and I really like it's some new features, but I have a problem with the travel map. When I leave a settlement, battle, character overview, inventory and etc. I am supposed to be brought back to the map, which happens, but it takes more time than I would...
  10. Illusive Man

In search of Lithuanians

Hi there, I'm looking for Lithuanian players, who play Napoleonic Wars. If you happen to be one, please send me your contacts via PM. If you aren't, but have some Lithuanians in your regiment, clan or just know one, please give me their steam or the name of the regiment and nickname of the...
  11. Illusive Man

Connection to server lost

Hey, I've noticed that since the recent updates (1.15x) were released I started having annoying problems while trying to connect to servers. I asked other people who play the game about this and it seems I am not the only one having them. Often, when I try to connect to a server I get...
  12. Illusive Man

Ban request - NW_Official_EU_1

Today me and some players were having a good time when player KCoV_Pvt_Lore came to our enemy team and started team-killing everyone in the team, forcing those players to quit the server. Time: 7:15 - 7:25 +2 GMT Some evidence:
  13. Illusive Man

PWMOD Event Idea

I particapated in several PWMOD events and some were great and some were boring. I love events that are full of mystery and unknowns like the Dark Island event, I played in the very first Dark Island ever held and it was great. It's a fighting event like just any other just that is has those...
  14. Illusive Man

Non-English forums

What are the requirements for a new non-english forum?
Back
Top Bottom