Search results for query: *

• Users: Nekolacek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nekolacek

Need More Info Siege is completely broken

Alright, what the heck. Sieges are just broken, not a single unit knew what to do, the defender militia just went off happy to be running into the main gate, not a single AI managed to crawn on top of the walls, when i manually attempted to get units onto the walls, they got there, but archers...
  2. Nekolacek

Siege is completely broken.

Alright, what the heck. Sieges are just broken, not a single unit knew what to do, the defender militia just went off happy to be running into the main gate, not a single AI managed to crawn on top of the walls, when i manually attempted to get units onto the walls, they got there, but archers...
  3. Nekolacek

Can we make units Charge again when you die?

I find this very annoying that when you die, you can expect plenty of your troops to drop like flies, because Archers for example start doing the skirmish, which consists of walking back and forth like idiots, barely shooting and when they do, they make sure its on the passing by cavalry and...
  4. Nekolacek

Archers not shooting

Can't get this issue consistently, but when i order archers to hold position, they sometimes just refuse to shoot. Roughly 3/4 times i order them to hold position, they just stand there and do nothing, until i order them to charge. When i leave them where they spawned, 9/10 times they shoot as...
  5. Nekolacek

Forgotten text?

Just so the devs know.
  6. Nekolacek

CPU based games

Some games rely more on GPU, some on CPU. For example, League of Legends is based on CPU, and i run it at mid settings with 60FPS I dont know what Skyrim is, but getting 8-20 FPS on really lowest fps.. Like, 640x480, textures being blurry as hell, no shadows. And then i have for example...
  7. Nekolacek

Dell Latitude E5500 - Charging and sound problem.

Hello forum, its me again, again having some issues... So, first problem is with charging. Battery led on notebook is blinking orange, in windows it says Not charging, it keeps on zero percents... Also on BIOS it says that battery is Idle and battery status : Comunication Error.... And using...
  8. Nekolacek

Forcing subtitles into a video.

Hello, i'd like to watch Game of Thrones on my mobile, but first i need to somehow put subtitles in there because i'll convert it into .3gp and mobile doesn't support .. like adding subtitles. ... suggestions ?
  9. Nekolacek

Android gaming

So?  :) Do you play some interesting games on andriod devices?  I repeat - interesting, not ''games'' like Pou or Fairy Kingdom of Bull**** and such stuff. I personally play Bard's Tale, which is game with great story with a lot of humour, but geez, those stereotype fights.. Strated recently...
  10. Nekolacek

Your Avatar

Ello , didn't seen any similiar topic so.. Tell us about your avatar , who it is , why you get it , how and such stuff :) The fishie i currently have is some fish known as Seawolf , Fishwolf , Wolffish , Atlantic Wolffish or just Fckin toothed son of a fish... I remade it a little bit... just a...
  11. Nekolacek

Alternative download link?

Ello , could you provide alternate download link?  For it stops in middle of download , or doesn't even start on my tablet. Also it takes hour to download ..
  12. Nekolacek

Getting Rhodok Noble/Elite units.

Hello :) So first , imma using Warband 1.153 with NE 0.606 i believe. Then to the problem : I am using brutality mod , have lvl 16 , renown about 400 , own a town Uxhal or how it is named , and i've got ti want Rhodok elite/noble units... how to?   Need to get differend town?  Set it somewhere? ...
  13. Nekolacek

Strange stuff with ATI

Hello , dear Taleworlds. I am using Athlon XP at 2200 mhz frequency , 1GB of DDR 400 ram , and a (i think) the most probelmatic part : A graphic card called Ati HD 4650 (512mb). using Windows XP SP3 , ATI CCC 12.3 , Directs n'such stuff all updated. And now the problem : when i run a Mount and...
Back
Top Bottom