Search results for query: *

1. _Cooper_

Possible to marry Princesses?

More than a dozen saves and all with a suitor? Thats more than bad luck lol
  2. _Cooper_

okay so ive tried marrying the Princess multiple times now. Ive made a dozen saves and in every single one of them she had a suitor. Im beginning to believe its next to impossible even though on a previous save she was my wife.
  3. _Cooper_

She once had a suitor and i got my relations up to only like 15 and she married me.
  4. _Cooper_

How did i get this?

So, i just started a new play through of Perisno on my new PC. When i killed the bandits at the Kidnappers Hideout i got a Rusty Darkblade as one of the drops. I dont know how in the world one could have dropped with Looters. Has something like this ever happened to anyone before?
  5. _Cooper_

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

habeo123 said:
    Dreaded One is killable and must've been killed. Don't worry though because his Doomguard is fairly close to him in term of stats. In 0.7 Dreaded will be even stronger because all prisoner they take in will be turned into Dreaded Fallen ( the lowest tier troops ).

Dreaded One is the manifestation of something horrible that swept through the land of Perisno during the prime of the Perisno Empire and turned it into a ruined land.
    I can always count on you! Thanks Habeo
  6. _Cooper_

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

It said Dreaded Nightmare. Not Demonic Army. And if my memory is right, the dreaded ones party is the Dreaded Nightmare
  7. _Cooper_

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hey All,
    Havent been playing very much recently due to school and other things so i havent really been able to see all i can yet. I came across the message of the Dreaded One being resurrected or raising an army, so i went to his general area and found him. I saw his army and him and decided, suicidal, and left it be. I later saw him when i had a better army, not nearly enough, but better, and saw that the Dreaded One wasnt in the party. Just his Dreaded troops. Is the Dreaded One not a typical Lord Like NPC that dies when killed? I dont remember from my first encounter.
    Thanks
  8. _Cooper_

Can I continue my journey....?

When 0.7 comes out theyre going to add so much you wont be able to bring you current save. Sorry :sad: But, it will make it so you can get a better start and game next save with all the new content and now that you know more about the mod. If you ask me, its better to restart with every update because it gives a sense of exploration and being humble, i mean if you just steamrole through all the new things with your current save it wouldnt be fun would it?
  9. _Cooper_

Version 0.772 Released!

Drahara is usually an easy kill for me. They are usually the ones i take over first.
  10. _Cooper_

Version 0.772 Released!

Alright cool, cant wait!
  11. _Cooper_

Version 0.772 Released!

Ah I See. On the note of minor faction relations, will any of the major minor factions have big interactions or quests to do with each other later?
  12. _Cooper_

Version 0.772 Released!

What if we Bluewoods and Illicans make an nice little alliance :razz:
  13. _Cooper_

Version 0.772 Released!

Doesnt matter if Elvarie have a "Dark Side" Habeo, the Bluewoods shall conquer the deceitful Redwoods and conquer Perisno!
  14. _Cooper_

Perisno Multiplayer Thread /if

I think it could be alright, but i dont think there is very much they could add that would be unique or that you could just do in normal Warband. They would need to add alot more than just new weapons and stuff. Otherwise us Elvarie will just win anyways :razz:
  15. _Cooper_

Promotions in any Army

No, i dont think so. The best i can think is knowing the stats of the troops themselves.
  16. _Cooper_

Promotions in any Army

It means that you dont have enough of something like Powerdraw or strength for one or more of the items you get with your promotion. Unfortunately, as a Redwood soldier, you need alot of Powerdraw and Strength, and if you go for the Rider side, you will need alot of riding aswell
  17. _Cooper_

after the weirdest siege ever, a conclusion

Sorry ttgg, i liked you up until that point. All hail the Elvarie!!! Though personally i may prefer bluewood if they are expanded upon
  18. _Cooper_

I love how this is turning into an argument about the morals of the Elvarie.
  19. _Cooper_

ttgg said:
    Something unusual said:
    ttgg said:
    Redwood are supposed to be the bad guys? Guess I don't have to feel bad when I crush them beneath my heel :smile:
    No, they are not supposed to be either...

habeo123 said:
    Redwood Nation is in fact the most hostile and warmongering faction in Perisno.

Guess it depends on your interpretation of hostile and warmongering :smile: Maybe they are like the native americans, just defending what they think is theirs?
    For the most part thats right, if i remember right from the lore the Elvarie were the original inhabitants of Perisno. They are very hostile, but isnt every faction hungry for power and conquest?
  20. _Cooper_

[Random] marry or not marry that is the question

ttgg said:
    Maybe add a quest to assassinate her husband/boyfriend, and then comfort her with some poems? :wink:
    That would kill my Roleplay lol
    xdj1nn said:
    well, through some research in the forums I've found out that: U can't marry the princesses if the game decides to randomize them as not available due to some random suitor that doesn't even exist...

I say: cut that crap out and allow people to marry them given they have 75+ relations with the princesses... If not, use it for some interesting quest-lines.

Currently as things are, u are killing my roleplay
    %100 Agree
Back
Top Bottom