Search results for query: *

1. Nord Champion

[Developer] Troop and Weapon Stats

Javby Stats All Classes Attributes Level: 20 Strength: 15 Agility: 15 Weapon Proficencies One Handed: 100 Throwing: 180 Other Stats Max Health: 100 Catch Radius: 70x, 70y, 10z (This means that if you hit a person, they have to be within that range to catch it. Foot-shots *should* not...
  2. Nord Champion

Javby: Warband Rugby | 1.4.2 Released!

Native-Compatible Rugby Post updated: October 25th, 2017. Rules/Objective The game will begin with each team spawning at their opponent's goal, where the opponent's flag is located. You cannot pick up your enemy's flag by simply walking into it. The javelin will spawn in the middle of the...
  3. Nord Champion

[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

Season 6 Pre-Season Discussion UNAC Season 6 is planned to occur, hopefully, before the year is over. Its administrative team will be led by Darin. This will be a general discussion post about the upcoming season of UNAC. You may reply with comments, suggestions, or ideas about UNAC. You may...
  4. Nord Champion

[UNAC] Streams

Streamers William Cradoc Darin Mar Commentators Troubadour PPK This thread will contain information about the current season livestream schedule as well as an archive of past season livestreams and their VODs. If you have any questions about streams, including if you want to stream and/or...
  5. Nord Champion

Chan1254 Streaming | Blacktide vs Wappaw UNAC S5 @ 8:00pm EST

Chan1254 This thread is solely used for the service I offer to the Warband community. This will not contain any information about my normal YouTube videos or any other streams I may do. Information: I will stream just about any match as long as its professionally organized and executed...
  6. Nord Champion

Native Completed 2v2 North American Tournament

Basic Information: This is a 2 versus 2 infantry only tournament hosted in North America, though anyone may enter. This is a spin-off from X`s 2v2 tournament. If there is any issues when it comes to scheduling servers, message Kohath, and he will help you out. Rules: Servers: Admins...
  7. Nord Champion

Resigning

This may come as no surprise to some, but I'm resigning as Head Admin. I'm not capable of dealing with this tournament, and with the community involved, in its current state. I've asked for a month for people to give input on rules. Only a select few do, and I make changes to the rules to...
  8. Nord Champion

[UNAC S3] Referee Applications

For this tournament, I would like to have some referees. Some of the admins are already referees, but I feel that we may need more. That is why we need people active in the community to be willing to referee for UNAC S3. Do note, that being a referee is not the equivalent to being an admin. You...
  9. Nord Champion

[BoP 1861] Balance of Power 1861 [Postponed until further notice.]

Welcome to the Balance of Power 1861 application and, possibly, the OOC chat thread! This will, obviously, take place in 1861. Specifically starting in the Spring months, when the American Civil War is freshly heating up. Aye, but that's not the only thing that is heating up. Around the world...
  10. Nord Champion

[UNAC S3] Team Rosters and Substitutions

Team Rosters and Substitutions This thread displays the current team rosters and allows captains to make substitutions to them. To make a substitution, please post using the template below. Team Name: Adding: <Player Name>: <ID Here> Removing: <Player Name>: <ID Here> Example:
  11. Nord Champion

[UNAC S3] Team Registration [Registration closed!]

Team Registration Post here, using the template below, to register a team for UNAC Season 3. Read the rules before registering a team. Team Name: Clan(s) and/or Organization(s) Representing: Captain (with link to TW profile): Co-Captain (with link to TW profile): Members (including Captain...
  12. Nord Champion

[UNAC S3] Tournament Rules

Tournament Rules Article I. Server Settings 1. Servers for UNAC matches must be located in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America, unless both Captains agree on a different location in North America. 2. If a match begins on a server that is not located in Chicago, Illinois, then the new...
  13. Nord Champion

[UNAC S3] Administration

Administration The contacts, and other various information, for the Admin Team of UNAC S3 will be displayed here. Public Relations: Eternal Responsible for posting and maintaining threads regarding public interest (such as Power Ranking and Week Discussions) as well as scheduling and...
  14. Nord Champion

[UNAC S2] Final Standings, Promotion Results, and Final Thoughts.

Due to a misunderstanding, I will posting on Kherven's behalf and finishing Season 2. UNAC S2 Division A UNAC S2 Division B Promotion Results: Balion(A3) vs Rebel (B2) Admin Decision Rebels advances to Division A! Balion assigned to Division B. Wappaw(A4) vs Honour Bound(B1)...
  15. Nord Champion

Creating a new Attribute

I saw thread similar to my question, but I feel like it wasn't exactly what I needed. So, I need to create a brand new attribute besides that of Strength, Intelligence, Agility, Charisma. Frankly, I need to know if its possible and if so, how I could do it. If not, are there any workarounds...
  16. Nord Champion

OSP Kit MP [Code + Sound] Making Guns Sound Different at a Distance

When I'm playing a mod that has guns, I usually get disappointed when I can see guns going off in the visible distance, but I can't hear them. I understand the fact that the guns shouldn't sound the same from a distance, which is why I have come up with this. This script will allow players to...
  17. Nord Champion

Need Help Changing Ammo

I need help producing a script that will change the ammo that the player uses for the current weapon he has. So, basically, if I have a pistol and I press the "switch weapon mode button", I want it to change what ammo I use to shoot. Here is what I have so far: ammo_switch = ( 0, 0, 0...
  18. Nord Champion

Native Completed North American Native League [NANL]

Introduction This will be a [hopefully] reoccurring tournament that will challenge the clans, and others, of the North American scene through many feats. The teams of the League will battle each other during the first stage of the tournament using the Round Robin Style and then the top 8 teams...
  19. Nord Champion

North Carolina Legislators: Official State Reiligion

Artilce (Click Here) So the state I live in wants to declare an Official State Religion that will "exempt our state from the US Constitution". Apparently North Carolina legislators wants to revert back to the Dark Ages. Personally, I think this is bull**** and wanted to start a discussion on...
  20. Nord Champion

"Incorrect Authorization Key"

I've looked at threads here and none of the solutions (only about 3 solutions anyways) didn't work. So, this is what's happening. Yesterday, I could join all of the servers just fine. I played perfectly with no disconnections at all then I shut down my computer to go to sleep. I tried to join...
Back
Top Bottom