Search results for query: *

1. Nord Champion

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

kalarhan said:
    Nord Champion said:
    Additionally, it seems that ti_on_missile_hit and ti_on_agent_hit occurs at the same time, so there isn't a way to stop one from triggering until the other is called.

you can use the triggers timers and globals to control the execution and priority.

I have never used the timers, so I am a bit unfamiliar. I will try it and see. Thanks!
  2. Nord Champion

PitchPL said:
    Maybe before you spawn javelin , you can check that agent was hit by javelin , if fails Then spawn javelin?

It's not that simple, unfortunately. This is a Native compatible mod, so I can't do too much on the client side. Additionally, it seems that ti_on_missile_hit and ti_on_agent_hit occurs at the same time, so there isn't a way to stop one from triggering until the other is called.
  3. Nord Champion

Hey guys! I have a script that spawns an item where the missile (a javelin) hits using ti_on_missile_hit in module_scripts. However, if the missile hits an agent, the agent equips it using ti_on_agent_hit in module_mission_templates and when this happens, I need to remove the item that is spawned on the ti_on_missile_hit call. To do this, I am trying to use the ti_on_item_wielded trigger and scene_prop_set_prune_time (which I have used in other parts of the code to remove spawned items). However, this is not working and I am not sure why. Furthermore, I am unable to find any documentation on scene_prop_set_prune_time, so I was hoping you guys could help. The code is below.

Code:
    rugby_ball_wielded =  (ti_on_item_wielded, 0, 0, [(multiplayer_is_server),],
           [
                    (store_trigger_param_1,":agent_no"),
    		(store_trigger_param_2,":item"),		 

(agent_is_active,":agent_no"),
    		(agent_is_alive,":agent_no"),
    		(agent_is_human,":agent_no"),
    		(neg|agent_is_non_player,":agent_no"),
    		(eq,":item","itm_practice_javelin"),

(call_script, "script_cf_rugby_equip_flag", ":agent_no"),
    		(scene_spawned_item_get_instance, ":scene_prop", ":item", 0),
    		(scene_prop_set_prune_time, ":scene_prop", 0),		
    		])

This is the only Javelin that spawns in-game, so I know that the instance is 0.  Look forward to your replies!
  4. Nord Champion

[Developer] Troop and Weapon Stats

No problem and great question! The pitch is 30 meters long and 25 meters wide.
  5. Nord Champion

[Developer] Troop and Weapon Stats

Javby Stats All Classes Attributes Level: 20 Strength: 15 Agility: 15 Weapon Proficencies One Handed: 100 Throwing: 180 Other Stats Max Health: 100 Catch Radius: 70x, 70y, 10z (This means that if you hit a person, they have to be within that range to catch it. Foot-shots *should* not...
  6. Nord Champion

Javby: Warband Rugby | 1.4.2 Released!

It has been a while since I was able to post in this thread, since I haven't been able to work on Javby for a long time, but I have some news!

Javby has been updated to 1.4.1! This version was converted to Warband 1.172 and includes a fix for a bug (that very few people knew about :wink:). Since the mechanics are fairly solid, future releases (which will be more frequent, hopefully) will focus on adding more content to the mod.

Also, there is currently only one server up for the mod, but that should change in the future. Enjoy!

7. Nord Champion

Hello everyone, so I have a question about triggers.

So, while making my mod I discovered ti_on_missile_hit on an item occurs before ti_on_agent_hit in mission templates. But that causes a major problem.

What I want to do is when an agent is hit by the item, the victim equips it. However, if it doesn't hit an agent, it spawns the item where it hit. Since ti_on_agent_hit is triggered afterwards, it cause the victim to equip the item but it also spawns the item where it hit. I have tried to resolve this by removing ti_on_agent_hit out of the equation, and just using ti_on_missile_hit to determine how close someone was to the item when it hits. However, I do not know the exact measurements of the agent "hit box" and therefore there are cases where the victim is hit but doesn't equip the item. Any suggestions?
  8. Nord Champion

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Rungsted93 said:
    But i don't mean stuff like release date, saying co-op will be there if it's not 100% etc.
    More like some weekly screenshots, some details about some lords, general lore stuff etc... I'm not asking much but just something

In that case, I can agree with you mostly. Although something like detailed lore is a thing that takes place last in development, usually. So that could be the reason why.

However, weekly screenshots would be awesome.
  9. Nord Champion

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

I like it, however it is a bit darker than my taste would like. 8/10
  10. Nord Champion

Lord Brutus said:
    Well, they have got the "withholding information" part down pat.  Funny how Paradox announces certain elements of game play and then announces changes and nobody seems to mind.

Depends on the player base I suppose and whether or not the changes are pre-release or post-release. And if it is pre-release, how well the change is communicated.
  11. Nord Champion

Rungsted93 said:
    I never understood why Developers don't reply or engage with the community in general... what is it they're so afraid will happen ?

Lust has said things about this before, and I tend to agree with him. They have to find the right balance of  giving and withholding information, for several reasons.

1) At this stage, things change a lot. They probably only want to release solid, non-changing information to the public. Nothing angers people more on release than missinformation, just ask No Man's Sky.
    2) They want to release interesting information. Out of those solid, non-changing bits of information only a few will be interesting to players. This further limits the selection.
    3) And lastly, hype. Give out all the interesting, solid, non-changing information and there is no room for hype. You have to keep players excited without drowning them with information, so when the time comes for the release there are still surprises to be had.

It is complicated, but I think they are doing well.

P.S. - On my phone, ignore typos.
  12. Nord Champion

I am streaming the first official competitive match of Javby! Watch below!
  13. Nord Champion

Hello all, I have some very pleasant news about Javby!

Development of 1.3.4 is finally ramping up. I am doing a lot of balancing in this update, which is why it is taking a bit of time for it to be released, that and my busy schedule. Either way, it looks like we are going to be getting close to our first tournament. I won't go into too much detail about the tournament, just be prepared to have a team ready. Most likely, when we get the tournament set up, registered teams will have their own field designed much like DoF's was designed.

If you're interested in playing, don't hesitate to join DoF when we play. It will be good practice for the tournament!
  14. Nord Champion

Hello everyone. The past couple of months have been incredibly busy for me, but nonetheless, I am still working on Javby.

1.3.4 will be the next release and it is coming along nicely. The reason for this new release is because of a bug that causes players not to catch the javelin for an unknown reason. This creates a random game mechanic that I find unfair and not good for the mod. That said, expect a release later this week.

Also, an event may or may not be in the works. Stay tuned. :razz:
  15. Nord Champion

Does anyone know the width and depth of the character model collision?
  16. Nord Champion

Z0mbiN3 said:
    As by the combat animations I've seen in Bannerlord, even Bannerlord might feel worse than Warband's combat, which would suck big, big time. I hope they rework them, though it's hard to say until you've properly tried it yourself.

I don't think that is something you would need to worry about. Warband's combat was a big improvement on the first Mount & Blade and I can guess that Bannerlords will also have improvements. But you also have to remember that we still have at least 6 months before they have a beta or anything of the sort. And, most likely, they'll have a beta where concerns and suggestions for combat will be heard (TaleWorlds is really good about that!).
  17. Nord Champion

Screenshot Mega Thread

Adorno said:
    d1pvr.jpg

Those look like giant rain drops.
  18. Nord Champion

Official 3D art thread - Warband

La Grandmaster said:
    New in game world map I am working on

O6mlxRQ.jpg
    YnvOx4b.jpg
    hGsO4c7.jpg
    qu5HD0A.jpg

It retains detail as well so even when your zoomed in it still looks good

If anyone would like to help with map party placement i would greatly appreciate it  :grin:

Excellent work! Did you use the cartographer or another method? What mod will it be used for? Looks really great. I look forward to playing on it  :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom