Search results for query: *

1. belkak021

movement and attack too fast

dont thing that´s the problem, but i´ll see if it helps
  2. belkak021

movement and attack too fast

hi everyone, so i have a problem where everyone moves a little bit to fast and attacks fast, anyone else has this? anyway to fix it?
  3. belkak021

General Discussion Thread

is it me or combat is too fast? and i dont mean like i get too much xp, its just you attack very fast
  4. belkak021

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

will the mod have companions?
  5. belkak021

Question

so the mornistar doesn´t do blunt damage?
  6. belkak021

Question

Hello everyone, a few days ago i start to play this mod again. Well my question is how to knock down enemies? because i use the large mornistar(or something like that) is a maze and i cant knock down enemies
  7. belkak021

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

I think this thread it´s better, it´s a lot more organize and good luck
  8. belkak021

M&B The last days of the third age

a mi me paso lo mismo el iron luncher no me funcionaba, hace poco que tengo una pc con w7 y anda el iron launcher a veces en XP no funciona
  9. belkak021

Valen los mods del foro Ingles?

actualizados hay bastantes solo fijate bien, uno que esta bueno es el "The Last Days of The Third Age"
  10. belkak021

The Last Days ayuda!

si hay, la unica que conozco es la de arnor bastard sword one handed/two handed se consigue en rivendel seguramente hay otras pero es la unica que conozco y cabe decir que no es muy cara y creo que 37 swing 27 o por ahi de thrust
  11. belkak021

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

KeithGB said:
    Another equally important point is: since Shagga is in game, does he like axes?
    Yes, for me he like the axes
  12. belkak021

help in sieges

hi, i want to know how sabotage a casttle/town
  13. belkak021

1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

Keryyn said:
    I admit it makes it simple to do a single battle without taking the time to raise a character and an army. This will be done young padawan, but it's not a priority i'm afraid :p !
    that don`t mather is not needen now is a "suggestion" for say so for me is more important the campaing the uniform and that things, oh this mod is frikin awesome good job guys
  14. belkak021

Keryyn said:
    belkak021 said:
    can you do the character of custom battle?
    Ah didn't thought about that, since i never really play anything else than single player campagins :p. I'm sure it will be done if it's not already underway.
    thank you because i like custom battle sometimes
  15. belkak021

can you do the character of custom battle?
  16. belkak021

Othurin said:
    belkak021 said:
    i voted for one week because well for me 1 week is fast, when robert baratheon go to winterfell he took a month to get winterfell so but 1 week is good for me

Robert travelled very slow though, with so many coming with him. if he wanted to go fast t would have taken shorter time.
    yes, you right but a week is fine imagine how much time robert go of dorne to the wall in that speed like a year xD
  17. belkak021

AndreSo said:
    My apologies if I'm just blind, but I really can't find anything about Barristan Selmy. He'll be with Dany or a hero/companion?

And how will you handle the Kingsguard? They'll always be in the different King's armies as companion's fixed to those lords/kings?
    he is right about barristan i can`t find him to
  18. belkak021

i voted for one week because well for me 1 week is fast, when robert baratheon go to winterfell he took a month to get winterfell so but 1 week is good for me
  19. belkak021

[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

don`t work for me, i have warband 1.143 i reinstall he mod and still dont work the native work fine
    what can i do?
    edit: i forgot to say what the problem, DAH! when finish the loading screen the game crash and close
  20. belkak021

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

i have a question, can i help in lore battle? i mean like the siege of dol guldur or helm`s deep, the attack to the black gate
Back
Top Bottom