Search results for query: *

• Users: Eder
  • Order by date
  1. Eder

Annoyed by Jav-Cav

I absolutely agree. I miss the times when start of round used to be 2v2 cavs, it was fun, it was about skill. People respected each other ( or atleast thats my view).
    Now every round plays the same, either it goes for dismount when both sides have throwing spear, or when its for example sturgia vs aserai, aserai cav can go jerk off to the corner as they cannot contest enemy cav with throwing spear.
    At start it was actually fun, it was fresh, cavs seen it as a challenge and something to fear, now it got repetetive and boring and tbh it just makes me wanna play BL less and less.
    Ya definitly agree with that
  2. Eder

MP | A new feature: BannerLord Matchmaking, A tool that would allow you to improve the game in depth and quickly by bringing fun to play

Would love to see that implemented soon! Definitly increases the match quality compared to the current random queue. The population is still high enough to create a rank system. Please implement it or atleast give modders the chance to do so soon! :grin:
  3. Eder

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup 2 [BDC] (56/56)

Name : Eder
    Nationality : German
    Main Class : Cav
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028450747/
    TW ID : Ederr#5202
  4. Eder

EU Skirmish Completed Bannerlord Draft Cup [BDC] (64/64 Players)

Name : Eder
    Nationality : German
    Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028450747/
    TW ID : Ederr#5202
  5. Eder

Next tournament nation-based?

do a weird twist where every team can be two nations or smth

so like 70% of the regular nc teams.

just an 8v8 team tourney would be fine
  6. Eder

how do u guys feel about warband dying and bannerlord being a tragic mess

I find Bannerlord very enjoyable mechanic wise, the combat is getting better and better. For the rest we just need private servers and maybe player-made Comp mods or else. When will they allow private servers btw?

I think they said not during early access and i doubt that EA ends before next year
  7. Eder

[WNL8] Statistics

yea mixing them now defeats the point of actually having them split up in the first place but who cares, theres nothing to gain from the stats anyways :grin:
  8. Eder

[WNL8] General Discussion

Ahh i see thanks
  9. Eder

[WNL8] General Discussion

Can someone enlighten me who that dude here actually is? Like what name does he play under or does he actually play native at all?
  10. Eder

What Weapons Will You Main

Throwing sticks in melee mode + shield obviously
  11. Eder

[WNL8] Division A - Week 1 | Deadline: 09/02

oi thanks, but check the scores of our other infs on the closed aswell tho. That was a team effort; i simply picked up one or two more backstabs x]
  12. Eder

[WNL8] Team Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name:
    Milites Fortunae
    Name of player(s): Romenia, Silen, Robin
    Romenia161940
    Silen1314743
    Robin3852901

Note: for some reason Romenia isn't on the roster even though I signed him up a while ago, so I submitted him again.

Yeaaaa gogo Silen!!
  13. Eder

WNL8 Heads Up

Apfel said:
    Even if you dont think youve got a point, i think youve got one. You are not a bad player at all but you close yourself alot of doors. Unnecessarily.
    loads of players think that you´ve got quite an ego and behave in a matter that can be interpreted as arrogant sometimes. Together with the fact that you insulted quite a bit i cant help but come to the conclusion that you might be better off in this community if you showed some respect to other players :smile:
    it would be a win-win situation.

Ikr, Apollo really needs to reduce his toxicity
  14. Eder

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Eder and Mango 18 - 16 Loki and Verdi

7Bcr8xr.jpg
    Gj36fl6.jpg
  15. Eder

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

IceNoVa said:
    Auch ohne Server versammeln wir uns schon, Sven und ich sind immer mit Clantag unterwegs. Ist vielleicht auch in dem Video aufgefallen, das Sven verlinkt hat.
    Aber schön so ein paar alte Namen wiederzusehen.

Oh damn langsam wirds ernst! Gotha bannercall when? D:
    Btw. Firu gehört mir ;...;
  16. Eder

Scariest battle players in 2019

Caius_III said:

Please do Winston Points!
  17. Eder

Top 100 Warband Players (A Spectator's List)

Holy crap thats pretty impressive :eek: This included some videos i didnt even know existed and moments i already completely forgot about! Very nice thanks for the hard work!
  18. Eder

[TA3] Total Annihilation 3 vs 3 Melee Cup (£99 Prize Pool!) The Pillar Men Champ

Mythicc said:
    Tardet said:
    Definition of fairplay right there, props Musty and team.

Lol, he was a lying rat to me and varadin in a mercs 2v2 tournament. Tried to claim a default by lying they couldnt play with Varadin being 20 mins late for 1 day that was apparently the only day they could play xdXD

wonder whats different here for him to do this  :fruity:

Tardet said:
    I think you and your attitude might be the difference here ONeil.

Yep that was pretty easy to answer to  :fruity:
Back
Top Bottom