Search results for query: *

1. Leifdin

Official modding Q&A

No, sorry. I don't think I have a working copy. But PM me next weekend, I'll try to search for it.
  2. Leifdin

Official modding Q&A

I think you have to use W.R.E.C.K compiler.
  3. Leifdin

Official modding Q&A

I don't think it will work. Python 2.6 is the correct release iirc.
  4. Leifdin

Official modding Q&A

You need to download python and compile it.
  5. Leifdin

Cleaning the versions

Please read FAQ, it mentions this error I think.
  6. Leifdin

Official modding Q&A

So, the mod is, as far as I am concerned, dead. Sadly, I no longer have enough time to actively play video games, let alone develop a mod for one. However, you are more than welcome to pick up where we left. Module files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B051nyWTKgRdY3BQMzRUdDI5enM/view My...
  7. Leifdin

Cleaning the versions

Hi. The newest release is my 0.30 which is a fork of previous full release. In .27 there were some features under development and I wasn't able to pick up on them, so I decided to fork 0.26
    If you want to play with files, you are more than welcome to do so  :smile:
    You will need files from google drive files (I've restored them from my bin) and dev files found in Silverstag Github here: https://github.com/Leifdin/Silverstag
  8. Leifdin

Where do I find the latest version of silvestag? 30.2 googledrive link is dead

As far as I am concerned, the mod is dead. Sorry. I restored those links though.
  9. Leifdin

NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

Yeah, sorry. As far as I am concerned, the mod is dead. However, I've restored download links. If they don't work, PM me.
  10. Leifdin

I will try to put together a fixed release, but I absolutely don't know when I'll be able to get down to it.
  11. Leifdin

Veteran Sarranids! (v0.26/0.27)

Yes, all these changes will require a new game.
  12. Leifdin

Veteran Sarranids! (v0.26/0.27)

Because this is not a native part of the game, it has to be assigned through a script. You can find scripts which do this in hub_scriptsy.py in Center Management folder.
  13. Leifdin

Any news on a potential release?

OK, thanks a lot! :smile:
  14. Leifdin

Czechoslovak Forum Section

TBH, I am not sure about starting CZ/SK forum, there are some cons, it would definitely divide existing community, but on the other hand, it would provide a forum to people who don't speak English well or not at all, I personally don't feel like starting a community as I am an introvert who doesn't like to talk with outside words, etc.

But I think it's worth giving a try. It could certainly be a nice place to chill, so count me in!
  15. Leifdin

I think I will actually revert my files to last working state and begin from there. It may be easier, and more importantly, much more stable that way. My changes mostly concerned new abilities (which can be remade quickly), item changes (which I hope I won't have to do again) and new troops (which I want to rework anyway).
  16. Leifdin

However, I can fix my release. I think I found the problem with tournaments not working.
  17. Leifdin

Modmerger SD_OP_BLOCK_INSERT

Hi, I had some problems with TPE not working. I found out that it doesn't get initialized properly. From what I can tell, modmerger should insert the init script somewhere: scripts_directives = [ # Puts in exception to companions being upset over failing to acknowledge a tournament invitation...
  18. Leifdin

Mercenary price

It's all right, don't worry :wink:
    The file is in hub_scripts.py.
  19. Leifdin

Mercenary price

I think I can see what your problem is. As you have probably noticed, all troops have rating generated automatically. It takes several factors into account, mainly troop's skills, proficiencies and equipment rating. Equipment rating is, again, generated automatically. Mod assigns rating to each item, finds the one with highest rating, assigns it 100%, and other items receive their respective percentages. When calculating troop rating, this percentage is taken into account, not the actual numeric rating. The final price is based on troop's overall rating, with cost increased for mercenaries and cavalrymen. So if you want to reduce the price, you can:
    -modify equipment
    -modify troop's rating by tweaking it's skills, proficiencies and equip
    -modify the script which generates the actual price (which would be script_hub_determine_purchase_cost in Center Management)

Or, if you feel like it, you can overhaul the whole system - there is a slot_troop_purchase_cost which holds troop's price. You could just assign a static number to this slot (ideally, you would do this in hub_scripts, where abilities, prerequisites and such are assigned) and just change script_hub_determine_purchase_cost to generate a rating, based on your static cost, and return that in reg1. Apparently, the game engine needs script_hub_determine_purchase_cost, so don't skip on that.
  20. Leifdin

I haven't heard from Windy in quite some time. 0.27.3 is sort of released, it has some problems though, and I don't think I will be able to fix those.
Back
Top Bottom