Search results for query: *

• Users: Tocan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tocan

Search an expanded native map

Like the title says. Searching an expanded native map for another native expansion. Or maybe someone is willing to make one for me. Some islands and more oases would be nice. I can't give you everything just credit you :facepalm: My last Mod has over 100k downloads. Maybe you played it...
  2. Tocan

Bandits relation

I have tweaked my mod that you can help out bandits in battles. My problem is if the relation get up with bandits between -4 and -1 they attack attack me on sight regardless the party size. So even a 3 men party would attack my 100mens. This is a native problem if you allow to help bandits out...
  3. Tocan

Map text size

How to change the text sizes on the world map? I have changed the size of various icons and now the text (ex. Troop size.) is too small. Is it in map_icons.py?
  4. Tocan

Change how many troops against village bandits

Where can i change how many own troops spawn against bandits in villages? I have increased the bandits to 100+ but I spawn with 36troops and 10farmers. Thx for your time... I know how to increase the farmers but the own troops?
  5. Tocan

swadia and their ranged units

"historically", the swadians should have archers instead of crossbowmen (for me: swadia = england)? i know it's a game... what do you think?
  6. Tocan

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

yes, another warband mod. i love warband but i think the native gameplay need some changes and additions. contrary to many other mods, the computer requirements are not driven in the height. tocan's calradia try to improve the gameplay experience which makes m&b so fun, by including the best...
Back
Top Bottom