Search results for query: *

1. Paronomasia12

Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

Hey, it's fortunate I renewed my EHIC* recently (Y)

*European Health Insurance Card
  2. Paronomasia12

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

3. Paronomasia12

What TV series are you watching?

Quite liking The Capture so far. I think Holliday Grainger is a good actress, and liked her in Strike as well (which is another programme I liked).
  4. Paronomasia12

Dating Thread, v. II

:sad: Sorry, Seff
  5. Paronomasia12

Your Bike

6. Paronomasia12

What TV series are you watching?

So far I still prefer the first three series of Peaky Blinders, with the third being my most favourite.
  7. Paronomasia12

Balance of Power: 860 Main Thread

NU0Ivl2.png

From the Cymry of Ystradclud, the kin of Strathclyde

To all the good peoples that live between the emerald isle and far Cathay beyond the roof of the world, between the land of the midnight sun and the mountains of the moon, Diwrnod da! We will welcome all in a manner far in excess to that of their own! May peace and prosperity be with you, and Gwyliwch allan amdanoch chi'ch hun!
  8. Paronomasia12

Language

Just to prove how good a language English is (no sarcasm), there is this useful poem http://ncf.idallen.com/english.html It's in British English, by the way.
  9. Paronomasia12

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

10. Paronomasia12

Balance of Power: Vikings Sign-Up Thread

I'd be disappointed in myself if I didn't bother trying to make my own :razz:
  11. Paronomasia12

:party: Alcluith am byth! Teyrnas yr Hen Ogledd
  12. Paronomasia12

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

13. Paronomasia12

1: Mercia
    2: Strathclyde
    3: Custom viking adventurer

Ditto to what Teo said :razz:
  14. Paronomasia12

[General] BoP Main Thread: Host Pixel

I favour the Viking era then Mesoamerica.
  15. Paronomasia12

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

I've been laughing a bit when watching Alt Shift X's videos. Especially some of his older theory ones.
  16. Paronomasia12

No wonder Dany is so pissed off. She could have easily taken King's Landing earlier last series with three dragons and with the Unsullied and Dothraki at full strength :mad:

A sacking of King's Landing and the killing of prisoners would not have been implausible, especially in a mediaeval context, but her going full mass murderer is a bit over the top. Looked cool, though. So I guess style over substance.
  17. Paronomasia12

I don't so much mind what happens during the storyline just how it happens in the portrayal. The killing of Rhaegal and the capture and execution of Missandei will work well and drive the storyline forward (I'm guessing these in particular are towards an eventual 'madness' of Daenerys), but they were just not portrayed as well as they could have been. These are key plot points but I, even as a dilettante, think they fall far short of how such important moments in a storyline should be portrayed :cry:

Also, those ballista were OP. Please nerf in the next patch :grin:
Back
Top Bottom