Search results for query: *

• Users: ltdab
  • Order by date
  1. ltdab

Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

I am playing G3 and it has been very stable for me so far. I only just started doing guild training though. I am at day 38. I have run into this script error:

Script error on opcode 1073742364: invalid troop ID: -1; Line NO : 87:
    At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady
    Script error on opcode 1073742364: invalid troop ID: -1; Line NO : 88:
    Script error on opcode 540: invalid troop ID: -1; Line NO : 89:

I'm not courting any ladies yet, although I have relation 8 with one.

I am really enjoying this mod, thanks again GS!
  2. ltdab

Warsword Rigale release, bugs, comments, etc.

I just started a new game with G3. Lords banners were mixed up between factions, probably due to an average of 18 lords per faction instead of 20. I also noticed that dwarf women are normal height instead of short.

Those are really just superficial though. The only issue I have run into so far is not being able to learn a poem from a bard. Other than that, I have noticed a huge increase in map movement speed/smoothness over  warsword conquest. I'll keep you up to date with my testing.

I'm thoroughly impressed with this mod! Thanks for your hard work GS!
  3. ltdab

Media

I've been watching Arcade Knight's let's plays of this mod and they are getting me pumped to play it!

As a side note, I was reading The Great Gatsby and when I read that he received a medal from Montenegro I thought, "Hey, didn't I just see someone talking about Montenegro?"
  4. ltdab

Adding children to mod

I figured out my problem. The module_ skins and header_troops files were bot ok, but I inserted a troop into the middle of my module_ troops file and that screwed up all do the troops after it.
  5. ltdab

Adding children to mod

Idibil,

Can you tell me how the troop ids in headers_troops.py reference the skins in modules_skins.py? Is there another file that I have to declare the reference, or does the headers_troops.py file reference the skins in the module_skins.py file based on the sequential order of the skins listed; ie tf_male = 0 references the first skin and so on?

I ask that because I cannot get my child troop to reference the skin(copy of the man skin) that I entered after the woman skin in the module_skins.py file. I changed headers_troops.py to this:

tf_male          = 0
    tf_female        = 1
    tf_child            =2
    tf_undead        = 3

I also notice that if I change it to:

tf_male          = 0
    tf_child            =1
    tf_female        = 2
    tf_undead        = 3

tf_female still references the second skin listed in skin_modules.py

Thanks again!
  6. ltdab

Adding children to mod

Thanks Idibil and thanks to you and the team for bringing us Brytenwalda!
  7. ltdab

Adding children to mod

Hello, brytenwalda spoiled me with its level of realism and now I want to add children to the villages and towns of Native Warband. Can someone point me in the right direction by telling me what are the main files I will need to modify to add them?
  8. ltdab

Infantry tend to charge ahead instead of holding ground

Thanks for the replies! I think I figured it out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the latest version of the mod has it set up so that if you push F1 while looking at the enemy, your troops will advance on them. That isn't what I am used to after playing older versions, but now that I know what it does and how to avoid it when I need to, I think that it is an awesome feature for advancing your troops.

Just one more thing that makes this an awesome mod!
  9. ltdab

Infantry tend to charge ahead instead of holding ground

Hello, I am playing Brytenwalda 1.40 Special Ed on Mount and Blade Warband 1.54. Whenever I have a large number of Irish infantry(I have not tried any other infantry), they tend to start marching towards the enemy when I push F1 twice instead of holding the position that I want them to hold...
  10. ltdab

BUG Reports v 1.393 (Read first page before post)

Haha, I'll bear with you. Thanks for the mod guys, it's awesome! 
  11. ltdab

BUG Reports v 1.393 (Read first page before post)

I'm having a problem with the some of the lord's banners differing between what is shown on the map, what is hanging in their hall, and what shows over their troop's heads in battle. A lot of the time their map banners are correct, but on the battlefield their troops and their shield show the banner of a different lord. Any idea what is going on or how I can fix it?
Back
Top Bottom