Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Blue texture in Pen Cannoc during Winter

Summary: Pen Cannoc has blue textures on random parts of the city during the winter. This has been reported before for Dunglanys, but it was also present in this city apparently. This happens during sieges in the winter as well. I've already disabled all mods and reinstalled all textures +...
  2. Resolved Crash when clicking on mule in predeployment.

Summary: I was playing earlier and noticed I crashed a few times during the caravan battles during predeployment. Then I noticed a pattern that it only crashed when I clicked certain places and through testing I found out it's an interaction with the pack mules. How to Reproduce: Go into a...
  3. In Progress Vassalized Rebel clans still at war with former masters

When a recently rebel clan gains independence and joins another kingdom, they're still at war with their previous oppressors. Which leads them to raid and fight nobles of another faction with 0 chance of them signing a peace deal. Keeping them in a perpetual state of war.
  4. Resolved Shoulder armor naming.

Since the addition of a number of new shoulder pads. A lot of them are named like "a_khuzait_leather_shoulder_b_b" or "a_leather_lamellar_armor_shoulder_a1" etc etc. It's a small non game breaking issue and I know it's just a placeholder until you have coded in their names proper. Still felt...
  5. In Progress Bugs found on day 1.

-Lycaron has a texture error right behind the main gate. -There's a pile of citizens straight and left from the entrance to Lycaron in a doing nothing. -Beards are visible in first person at the start of combat. -Units (Especially Looters) armor flicker in and out or transform for a second to...
  6. Bugs found on day 1

-Lycaron has a texture error right behind the main gate. -There's a pile of citizens straight and left from the entrance to Lycaron in a doing nothing. -Villages seemingly aren't set to 1 type of village, I walked around one and walked out to fight some looters and when I got back it was a new...
  7. 76000+ players on Steam

I honestly had more conservative estimates for the release. Maybe at around 30000 players due to the hype dying down between 2016-2019. Yet, this is amazing results! I can only guess that the numbers will get higher as people download the game, get home from work (Stay safe guys <3) or wake up...
Back
Top Bottom