• Users: insomniac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. insomniac

Impressions 0.8

This topic is reserved to impressions on xmas release.  :wink:
  2. insomniac

Some teaser from the upcoming version

to keep the heat high -New weapons -Custom music -Improved sieges -Shotguns behave like shotguns, multiple missiles. -New companions -New mercenaries -New bandits and various parties on the map -New Horses -Bleeding to death feature -Improved interior scenes -Modernized US village scenes -Lots...
  3. insomniac

1866 Cinematic Western Montage

I liked this vid too much and wanted to share  :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV3isR1Tys8
  4. insomniac

Balance Topic

You can write your thoughts about unbalanced things. For example about civilisations, guns etc.
  5. insomniac

Economy

I think economy deserves a seperate topic, since there are lots of details with it. Mods, feel free to edit it, you may pin it also. Several problems some people and me observed so far: 1-Troop wages are very high Fixed for next patch 2-Fief income is very low Fixed for next patch 3-Wanted...
  6. insomniac

Poll: Your favorite town?

Yeah which one you liked most.  :D
  7. insomniac

Beyler Kovboyculuk oyununa bekleriz (1866)

Nihayet 1866 beta versiyonu çıktı. Cartographers Guild kısmından indirebilirsiniz. İyi eğlenceler. Daha yeni çıktığı için görmeyen olur diye buraya da reklam yaptım.  :wink:
  8. insomniac

Weapon Guide

Prepared by me and Penis Colada.  :wink:  PISTOLS: Remington New Model Army: The most accurate revolver. It's powerful and can be reloaded quickly. It may be the best pick for a sole pistolier. Starr Single Action: Second most accurate revolver thanks to its closed top frame. It is a little...
  9. insomniac

First impressions?

What are your first impressions from the mod?  :D
  10. insomniac

Masterwork Hunting Bow vs Siege Crossbow

I have 4 pd skill to use in tournaments. I am not an archer char. Anyways, i found a masterwork hunting bow in some city, it is 500 denars and it has a damage of 20. With pd 4, its damage becomes something like 32. And siege crossbow has a damage of 49.  Considering hunting bow is at least...
  11. insomniac

Need Tips about Money ?!

In .903 the money was abundant and there was no problem but now with 1.0 i am struggling with economic problems all the time. My main income is tournaments but it becomes annoying time by time. I am forced to play in tournaments when i get short in cash i mean and it is becoming disgusting and...
  12. insomniac

I think it is time to remove some mercs

Since we have custom mercenaries like genoese crossbowmen, german mercs etc, i don't want to see any knights, squires, caravan guards etc in taverns. Why not remove them.  :?:
  13. insomniac

3rd person view is too close

I can't play comfortably because of 3rd person view is too close and this prevents me seeing around. .The old 3rd person view, i mean at .903 version was much better.
  14. insomniac

The effects of version 0.950 to this mod?

I wonder if Lliew has any plans to port the mod in the future?
  15. insomniac

Infantry is Useless!

I like the game as an action game, you kill people with arrows, axes etc. But another aspect is strategy. You are also a commander and give orders to your troops. It is very enjoyful for me. But the strategic aspect of the game is not good enough or even sucks. The reason is simple. The best...
  16. insomniac

[SUGGESTION] More weapons in Arena

In this mode we can chose sometings in arena, for example how many fighters will fight against eachother. But arena is still boring for me. Because weapon choices are not sufficent. I want maces, axes, javelins, spears, crossbows, etc in arena. More weapons!
  17. insomniac

Holy Wars?

I searched the forums but couldn't find anything useful Will this mode ever be ported to .903? Or is it dead already? Does anyone has any info on that?
  18. insomniac

Infantry favoring battle grounds and few more things

It is clear that mounted troops are superior to infantry(archer or melee) in M&B.  So i generally don't have any big trouble with any faction except Khergits, which are completely mounted units. This makes the gameplay boring after a while, because if you have a mostly cavalry army, only...
  19. insomniac

Pseudo pavise

I don't know anybody noticed. Since i like to use crossbows, i was having trouble with archers, because they are faster than me. Than i noticed, if you turn your back while cocking the crossbow, the arrows hit the "shield on back" and you suffer a little damage only. Use a big shield and turn...
  20. insomniac

usage of training skill?

I want troops of best quality, but it takes lots of time before they got enogh experience. I would like to know the proper usage of training skill. Should i be the trainer myself or should i load it on to a hero, or heroes, for max efficiency and experience. And also how much training skill...
Back
Top Bottom