Search results for query: *

1. insomniac

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

The playability is low in this mod

1-Mostly because of the unnecessary and useless huge size of the map. It should be more dense and less towns, villages.
    2-Rifles should be much better at range
  2. insomniac

--Gatling Gun -- and MODIFIED weapons (not for troops!)

Ruthers said:
    Hi can I have a detailed instruction on how to use cannons and gatling guns? They are a mystery to me. I manage to drop them on the ground but don't know how to aim or fire the weapons. I load up the cannon/gatling piece as well as cannon shells like I would a weapon. I haven't seen any ammo for the gatling gun. Please help it would be cool to use them  :grin:

that is something i wonder too. I couldn't it get it work

Also there is no special gattling ammo in the markets
  3. insomniac

i like to line my csa best shooter at a distance and than boom boom. Dominance  :mrgreen:
  4. insomniac

1860 and 1866 mod

nilloc93 said:
    yeah 1860's is **** compared to this

that's not true. 1860 is on warband. That makes it better in a manner.
  5. insomniac

1866 Western mod _about permissions_

I never replied the pm's because i never login to the forum for a long time. It was not personal dude.  :smile:

My contribution is very limited to this mod. 4-5 city scenes of 1866 are reused only. But in 1866 i also created all villages.

And also scene building doesn't require any skill just requires lots of patience and free time.

I think the hardest task in modding is modeling. Hopefully penis colada was a great artist and his work is awesome. Still i don't like some of his models like colt army and beamont adams.
  6. insomniac

SCENES and Battlefields

GABRILDURO said:
    No prob, Sab!  :wink:

insomniac said:
    I have changed the AI mesh of a fort scene. It is much better now. My soldiers can climb the ladders.
    I was almost got insane seeing them stuck

Ehh...AI meshes were in the list of things to do, as I told U before, but being a ONE man Team...I did not change a lot, yet.
    U will notice though, that, on the other hand, the last 0.99Z version, has TONS of small things that were fixed/changed/made by me ...and it would be a pleasure if U feel like helping on some scenes, after U get used to the whole SP/MP/Custom Battles needs, of course  :wink:

Gab

I may help on scenes in the mod. But not on cosmetic issues. Just AI mesh issues. Because cosmetic issues are taking too much time and doesn't effect the gameplay. But broken AI mesh totally ruins the game. But i will have free time after christmas.
  7. insomniac

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

you can send the fixed AI mesh scenes to Gab to contribute to the mod
  8. insomniac

I have changed the AI mesh of a fort scene. It is much better now. My soldiers can climb the ladders.

I was almost got insane seeing them stuck

9. insomniac

hehe highlander and YM are in the game. You must be an admirer of developers of 1866. I wonder if penis colada somewhere there.
  10. insomniac

i have just played the multiplayer and it is very fun. too bad there is no servers. People are missing a lot of thing but they are not aware of
  11. insomniac

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

*battle scenes must be more like deserts, less trees.
    *the bandits must be on foot in village battles. (when bandits infest a village) they stuck.
    *double barreled shotgun(hand cannon) is overpowered.
    *In fort sieges my men doesn't follow my commands properly. They don't follow me or hold position or rush. (weird, i don't know why, i had to kill all the enemies inside on my own)
    *There must be a way of fast traveling between the cities. Maybe railway system like in 1866.
  12. insomniac

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

One of the major problem with the mod is AI mesh is not properly done in so many scenes. So the people stuck into walls during the war.

here is an AI mesh tutorial. Also one should press ctrl F11 to freze the game before editing AI mesh otherwise it crashes.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=61126.0
  13. insomniac

-Rifles' range is very poor and they are somehow ineffective. This is unrealistic and also not good gamplay wise.
    -In some village battles soldiers stuck into buildings, probably because of incomplete AI mesh.
  14. insomniac

1866 - Bug Reports (v0.9.1 only)

there is a major bug that ruins the game completely.

Ambushes. When you are ambushed, you can only fight with your companions. After the job finished whole your party disappears. Too annoying if you have a party size of 70 or more.

If you quit and load again from a previous point you can avoid this fate for a while but sooner or later the ambush occurs again and you will eventually lose your whole party.

This bug fatally ruins the game and since the mod developers are retired there is no cure for it.

I am playing 1860 mod instead of this. The scenes and the guns are living in that mod and it doesn't have major bugs, also it is still being developed/fixed.
  15. insomniac

-i cannot zoom out enough in the World map, most annoying aspect of the mod
    -the enemy parties like deserters and bandits are very rare.
  16. insomniac

The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

can't download. One link isn't working the other one requires membership  :???:
  17. insomniac

CONGRATULATIONS....& Positive Showers on Last Versions !!!!

i liked the shooting system of this mod. In 1866 pistols were too weak. Now i grab my revolver pairs and one shot one kill. I actually like pistols not rifles.
  18. insomniac

OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

-Nation Turkey
    -Age 35
    -M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) 1.158, Steam
    -Last 1860s version played 0.99 T
    -how deep U played?  not much
    -RATE it on MODDB  i will
    -if POSSIBLE...                                                   
    -...ever tried 1755 or 1776? no, not yet.
    Eventual help/support: no, i am retired. at least for now. :cool:
  19. insomniac

0.99 Z : serious TESTING

i agree with ThaneWulfgharn about his idea about battlefields. Hilly terrain is not suitable for firearm fights.

My first impressions from the mod.

Things i liked:

-Over all the mod is polished, scenes are good, towns and villages are huge. Outfits and weapons all look eye candy.
    -Pistols are really effective (much much better than 1866) Dual Remington is a dream.
    -Forts look realistic.

Things i didn't like

-The map is too big to the point of being useless. Traveling is a pain in the ass, the towns and villages are spread apart too much, and also lots of water even makes things worse.
    -The damage values of the weapons are not understandable, and there is no real weapon guide. (the one is actually about accurate historic explanations of the real guns)
    -You can get very plenty of mercenaries from the taverns. You should get much more with an expensive price.
    -The battles nearby the villages are passing in open field, not in the village scene. (that's one thing i liked too much)

That's all for now.
Back
Top Bottom