Slytacular said:
    I don't have much evidence or proof to back up my observations

I lost interest at that point.
  2. Horton

Prince Rupert's Blew Regiment of Foote

Nice having you, and great fun ambushing your asses :grin:
  3. Horton

X-mode for swords removing sideswings POLL also not a serious thing

They need to learn to fight. Whoever thought this up is retarded.
  4. Horton

How has your L'aigle adventures been going?

Currently a Rifles Major in the British Army, Holland now completely belongs to Britain, my fellow has been made the Lord of Amsterdam, Arnhem, Groningen, Meppen, Leiden, Erenewoude. Essentially hes The Duke of the Low Countries. Most of my army is slowly becoming more dutch, with a strong reserve of Rifles. France is currently on a non aggression pact with Britain, Rhineland is getting pretty ballsy, frequently coming into Holland to attack British forces. Italians got cocky once, were repelled.
  5. Horton

SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Curious how things are going.. if anything at all :grin:
  6. Horton

SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Revanstein said:
    He has had no shortage of offers (incl my own)... seems he is over it for the most part...

I really don't understand why he wouldn't hand the mod over then? So someone else can finish what him and the rest started, see all that hard work finally come to fruition.
  7. Horton

Thats disheatening to hear Revanstein. I assumed from watching that essentially no one was intertested in helping all that much. As you say if Kuaik cannot manage on his own, he really ought to open the team up or hand it to someone new so it can be completed, or as you say. A resource.
  8. Horton

Plenty of free time at the moment. Happy to give it a test and judging from the anticipation you won't be lacking in them either.
  9. Horton

Sunday Battle Event

Clan name: Crimean Host
    Expected attendance: At least 5, might get more. My guys are a bit all over the place. Will edit when confirmed
    Class: Infantry/Musketeer
    Steam contact: lucias_tiberius
    Do you want to take part weekly/once?: Once for now
    Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes
  10. Horton

"Official The Deluge Organized Warfare" Saturday at 20:00 (CEST)!

Regiment name: The Crimean Host
    The number of people (min.5):6-10 (might change I will update upon a solid number.)
    Preferred faction: Cossacks/Russia - but quite willing to play any side
    Preferred unit: Infantry/Musketeers - but again no real preference
    Do you want to register the clan as a permanent participant: no
  11. Horton

The Crimean Host [Recruiting]

The Crimean Host Who are the Cossacks? Cossacks are a group of predominantly East Slavic people who became known as members of democratic, semi-military communities, predominantly located in Ukraine and in Southern Russia or in laymans terms, Angry sepratist Slav's & Rus who go around in...
  12. Horton

Have you put out an advert for a permanent coder? I'm sure someone would step up from the community if they were aware. I  will also ask if any of the Rome at War guys can help, if that would be of assistance to you.
  13. Horton

Can't wait to see the preview. Keep it up guys.
  14. Horton

#GENERAL INFO#, Old Mod Thread

Been lurking on this for months, cannot wait to see what you've come up with. Psyched for the release :grin: Keep it up.
  15. Horton

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Horton said:
    I'm not sure if its been commented on earlier in the 500 strong pages.

But will you ever be adding House Mormont, Cozur?

And also all the valyrian steel swords listed in the books? Red Rain, Nightfall, The axe house celtigar has etc.?

Awesome mod, been happily playing it, since version .6 Keep up the good work.

Thanks for stating the obvious... I know there is a search function, and I'd already used it to no avail in regards to House Mormont/Bear Island searches. I opted to ask you a question instead as there was no answer to my query.
    Good luck in future. Won't be asking any more questions or taking up your 'precious' time.

Dickface...

16. Horton

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I'm not sure if its been commented on earlier in the 500 strong pages.

But will you ever be adding House Mormont, Cozur?

And also all the valyrian steel swords listed in the books? Red Rain, Nightfall, The axe house celtigar has etc.?

Awesome mod, been happily playing it, since version .6 Keep up the good work.
  17. Horton

Bugs & Problems

Issue is fixed, thanks for that Moeckerkalfie. I opened it up by the normal warband loader first time. Hense the glitch. :grin:
  18. Horton

Bugs & Problems

I'm fairly certain this is on my end of things, I recently reinstalled Vikingr (after about a year) using the current full version download, I have steam synced it properly as with the guides description, but I'm having problems joining the servers. They don't show up on compatible when I flip to just the normal server list and try to join I'm given a message indicating that the server is running version (9.999) Warband as opposed to my 1.143.

I've reinstalled it, tried not steam syncing and using different versions of warband. Nothing so far has worked. Is this a common problem? or did I mess up somewhere?
Back
Top Bottom