Search results for query: *

1. Keller

Kane

I was about to come back on Warband but after seeing all these cheaters getting exposed, I might reconsider my decision. Sadge
  2. Keller

Multiplayer experience.

Don't do drugs kids.
  3. Keller

MP Charlini's Video Thread & Feedback Suggestions

I agree with this entire thread.
  4. Keller

(Possible) Archers Tournament 1х1, ft7

Exactly and they are the 10% of archers who have an "updated" type of shooting  :roll:
    Kazupa said:
    just that 90% of archers have an outdated type of shooting.
    :shifty:
  5. Keller

IG_Battlegrounds is up again!

For the circle running thing, I thought about something. I am playing a lot of Guild wars 2 lately and I think that we could inspire from it's commander system. Basically, some people on the map can activate a special tag and lead the different event, battle in World vs World, etc.

I don't know if it is possible but we could put a small banner or something like this over the head of a "commander" that would "lead" his team. He would not give orders but just let people follow him and make the fight happen faster.

We used to ask people to follow us with some unity to rush directly in the middle on sandi or reveran. Usually it ended up with the majority of our team following us into big melee fights which are funnier than what we are used to on the server.

We would just need people to apply for this role and be prepared to tag in when it's needed.

Sorry for my poor english.
  6. Keller

[BCM] Questions & Suggestions

Look at wbmm thread for the people banned atm.
  7. Keller

Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

No difference between with and without consent? Trust maybe?
  8. Keller

Fietta said:
    Apollo~ said:
    Howcome benchboy?

Love pulling out a 2015 Freelancer meme when you were in fearless lol

Yoru said:
    Fietta said:
    Wow people are now starting to care about their data all of a sudden.
    There was plenty of people who were against MOSS because of personal data issues fyi.

Yeah but the majority were for MOSS.
    But there is a big difference between something announced and explained like MOSS and something totally hidden like in WBMM, don't you think?
  9. Keller

Not aware? Like who would not know that injecting a spyware on more than 100 people's computer without their agreement is illegal?

And the reaction like "your privacy is safe" "they dont care about you lol". How do you know? We only know you through warband. Nothing else.
    I am not saying Mynes is malicious but it's a matter of principle.
  10. Keller

Seriously, this is wrong. I am not against anti cheat or anything but what you did is serious. Making such thing without any announcement when hundreds of people trusted your work, it's wrong.

I uninstall this thing.

Edit: You forgot one important thing. An anti cheat is not mainly made to "catch" cheaters but to prevent people from cheating. It is completly different.
    Laws are not created to catch criminals but to prevent people from becoming criminals.

11. Keller

This guy has already been banned for hack Kragen. You are late :smile:
  12. Keller

https://i.gyazo.com/19033ac093b1590da3d7b42934a30e8e.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/bf1985701f917ab8cc5e398acb68e692.gif

When this guy join a game and drops 6 headshots in 2 rounds against a good team. Sorry but I can't trust this guy. + He is raging, insulting and quitting. Come on...
  13. Keller

If you could ban Anubis the aimlocking kid who is insulting the turkish players and ragequiting games because he sucks ass when he is not playing shooter, it would be really appreciated. Thank you  :roll:
  14. Keller

[WBL] Congratulations, Final Thoughts & Thanks

GG WP and thanks for hosting!
  15. Keller

Let leeds play

I think that you should let them play. Even if they joined Wales last tournament, it does not make sense to force them to play in a nation team which actually does not exist... We did not force the people who played in Team Israel to form another Team Isreal in the next tournaments because the team was just a pure deception :/

The member of the Welsh team should have been banned during the last NC like Team Israel back in time and should be refused this time... Fietta lost all credibility in this case (same goes for Aeronwen) and could easily be compared to mister Andrei.

=> Everbody plays under UK banner again and end this pathetic story...
  16. Keller

Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018

Je veux bien vous aider les gars #MMRussiaLegend
  17. Keller

Native Fantasy League [NFL] Sign ups!

Name: Kellermann
    ID: 1003883
    Main Class: Infantry
    Second Class: Cav
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007473090/
    TaleWorlds:
    Interested in leading a team?: (Yes/No) Nop
    Would you mind/Do you want to call for your team even if you aren't the captain?: (Yes/No) I don't want to but I could
Back
Top Bottom