Search results for query: *

• Users: Cradoc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cradoc

Warband on Sale!

If you find Warband on sale anywhere reputable then you should direct your friends there or post it here. Humble Bundle Store Get those extra copies for your friends.
  2. Cradoc

[UNAC S3] Week 5 Stream - TR vs. FFHW 9:00 EST Monday, 6/30

[center] Watch tonight's match LIVE on WarbandNA at 9PM EST. The Regulators vs [b][SIZE=32px]Four Feet of Hard Wood [size=16pt] Follow @WarbandNA to stay up-to-date on UNAC S3!
  3. Cradoc

[UNAC S3] Week 5 Results

Bit late on this one. My bad! Remember Screenshots please! Also Module has been updated to include lastest version of Mountain Fortress, sorry for any inconvenience.
  4. Cradoc

Week 4 FFoHW vs FAG

Hey quickly getting a stream started for this match that has already begun. Just letting everyone know! http://www.twitch.tv/Deafeningflood
  5. Cradoc

[UNAC S3] Week 4 Results

Screenshots please! Otherwise, have a good week :)
  6. Cradoc

[UNAC S3] Week 3 Results

Remember those screenshots!
  7. Cradoc

[UNAC S3] Weekly Stats

Weekly Stats Click Here to View! Once again I will be doing weekly stats for the season. Most updates will be done by end of the week. If you want to help me out then send a PM. If something isn't correct, someone missing, or something, throw a message here.
  8. Cradoc

GK MoB vs HB

http://www.twitch.tv/ppk556
  9. Cradoc

[UNAC S2] Weekly Stats

Once again, I will be doing stats for UNAC. I was a bit caught up in a few things that stopped me from preparing it pre-season, but here it is! Click Here They shall be updated when the final match of the week has been played or by the start of the next week. Stats include Kills, and...
  10. Cradoc

Looking for a Mechanical Keyboard

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard of solid quality (or higher) that's around 70$. Whether it's a sale + coupon or whatever, anything to save money would be nice since money is tight. I'm looking for Cherry Browns since that is what I'm currently using and I need a balance between gaming and...
  11. Cradoc

UNAC Stats, Season End

Well the season ends. Eleven matches were played by each of the twelve teams. It's been really rewarding to me to have seen the progress of some teams. The page will be up as long as possible to preserve some history. It's been an interesting experience for me. Using what Excel knowledge I had...
  12. Cradoc

Week 13 Stream : Rebels vs KoA

[center] Tonight at 06:00PM PST (09:00PM EST) the UNAC team of streamers will present one of UNAC's featured matches for the week: Rebels versus Kingdom of Avalon! Rebels vs Kingdom of Avalon on WarbandNA Match is over. Click above for a video of the match.
  13. Cradoc

TMW vs KoA UNAC Week 5 LIVE NOW!!

Live now http://www.twitch.tv/Cradoc
  14. Cradoc

UNAC Week 3 KoA vs KM 10PM EST Today!

Streaming 10PM EST Veteren Clan KoA vs NW/WFAS based KM. Ordyn old member of KoA broke off and made KM. Who will come out on top? Since there is two matches today the second match will be on Twitch.tv/Cradoc. Hope to see you guys there!
  15. Cradoc

WarbandNA Stream - 7/27 TMW vs WMT 7:30PM EST

THUNDERBRAWL 2013 STARTING SOON. BE THERE TO WATCH CLAN MEMBERS COLLIDE!!1!!1111! http://www.twitch.tv/warbandna
  16. Cradoc

Reset function for Admins

Hello, I was wondering how to acquire the reset function (resets all the scores and rounds won and refreshes the map) used by admins at events. We need it in the upcoming Native tournament (UNAC in the news feed above) if we are to allow random maps (random plains) in the tournament.  We have an...
  17. Cradoc

Cradoc's Bounty Board

Inspired by previous attempts at something like this. Going to try to spice up pubbing a little bit :) I present to you, Cradoc's Bounty Board Unfortunately I have no idea of how to put it here (and have it look nice) after I spent a couple hours figuring everything out on Google Docs...
  18. Cradoc

Cradoc's Stream

Hello Warband Community. I have figured out that I could stream (thought I couldn't for the longest time) and decided I would stream as my thanks for those of you who play this game, and to maybe entice some new people as well.  :) I am based on the west coast (best coast) of North America...
Back
Top Bottom