Search results for query: *

• Users: wolonggong
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Freelancer ranks?

So, I joined Oda and have worked my way up to Oda Hatamoto Cavalry after months of service. The next pay/Promotion date as come and gone 4 times now with no new promotions even though XP has been at N/A all that time. Am I at max rank? There is no indication of this anywhere. Commander relation...
  2. missing companions in sandbox

First my issue, followed by an explanation. Issue: Finally got around to going sandbox mode after completing the storyline yesterday. For some reason I cannot locate all of the companions which appears to be 16 in the troop list. First attempt I found 14, second attempt 13. Both attempts I did...
  3. Expanding on the build a refuge idea

How about a refuge being able to eventually become a full fledged Fort? This can be done by vastly expanding the upgrades beyond what they are. have several tiers of upgrades that eventually leads to being able to build a keep, then walls (both using a ton of stone, time and money), a mote...
  4. Any chance to get a sticky thread going for VC Mods/tweaks?

Sure could use a consolidated place for all information on known tweaks and mods released/being developed, for Viking Conquest. Lots of individual threads being made with questions pertaining to this topic and could help cut down on that and searches being done as well.
Back
Top Bottom