Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

viperswhip said:
    wolonggong said:
    So is there an actual list of features somewhere because those links to ModDB has nothing. The only information I gleamed is that it uses Floris as a base. Nothing about Diplomacy, Freelancer or any other additions changes.

Wow, if you type clash of kings mod into google, you literally get the home page of the mod on mod db, which has a summary, and also a link to the change log, which has every change from every patch listed there...

So what you are saying is that the link to the features, is not a link to the features and the features aren't even on the site the link goes to and we should know this. And no, the first page on Google is 3 links to Moddb, 2 youtube videos, a link to this thread, a wikia link, a steam forum link, a link to the Nexus mod and a link to the reddit for it. Thanks for the snarky reply though. It was very helpful.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

So is there an actual list of features somewhere because those links to ModDB has nothing. The only information I gleamed is that it uses Floris as a base. Nothing about Diplomacy, Freelancer or any other additions changes.
  3. Download Here!

Please upload to Nexusmods.com, its the most accessible place for everyone as it is not blocked in any country. Its free for you to join and upload and you will be a part of the largest modding community on the planet.
  4. Main Topic

Don't forget to eventually upload it on Nexus. And congrats man!
  5. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    There is good hope for a release today.
    The dilemma's are in, the traits are working. I only need to test the mod.  :razz:

Release it as 2.0a and let us help test! Then either remove the a if its good or upload a 2.0 final after the fixes it needs.  :twisted:
  6. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Just wait and play v2.0. Release dat is confirmed and near.

What is the confirmed date? I cant find it anywhere.
  7. Discussion + Suggestions

Pitch Black said:
    I made that statement as the two features you mentioned in the first post are pretty much unrelated. You phrased it in a way that made it seems like you thought they were somehow connected.

...they are related. Every mod that has fort/settlement building requires you to gather the wood and stone to do it. Its called a tiered system in designed. You need A item for B result, B result before being able to reach/unlock C.

Such a silly thing to nitpick anyway...almost as if you really needed to complain.
  8. Discussion + Suggestions

Pitch Black said:
    wolonggong said:
    I guess the only real addition I would really love to see is the ability to built a fort with improvements ala what they are doing in the Empire III mod. This would also allow you to add the crafting and gathering they also have. Really adds depth to the game and would make a few of the unpopulated islands in this mode very useful.
    Not sure if you know how coding works, but nvm. We are adding crafting and gathering in GS submod if not the main game.

Sure do, several mod makers started adding this feature recently to their already existing mods.

Anyway, to add to my first post. Dragon wings could use either lowering or being moved outward as they get in the way of mounted archery right now. Other than that they look wonderful.
  9. Discussion + Suggestions

I guess the only real addition I would really love to see is the ability to built a fort with improvements ala what they are doing in the Empire III mod. This would also allow you to add the crafting and gathering they also have. Really adds depth to the game and would make a few of the unpopulated islands in this mode very useful.
  10. Download issue

Please please PLEASE upload all versions to Nexus...they have a much faster and more reliable service AND you can have older versions of the mods up as well as the latest at the same time.
  11. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Atleast I will reveal some features I am working on:

- Building a colony (while placing buildings in real-time!)
    - Traits system where every hero has traits, including the player.

Seriously man, if you can come up with a way to do this with a town and village instead of just colonies, you know, opening up an option of founding your own kingdom from scratch...I would BUY your mod.
  12. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Sir Blackthorne said:
    Trying to use this with 1257AD to increase Morale per leadership point. Unfortunately all the Morale options are greyed out. Others said recently that they were using this for 1257AD over at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324036.0.html but I can't seem to figure it out.

Someone want to give me a hand?

edit- When I load up TweakMB with the module, I find it in the list of "disabled tweaks"

Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing and Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing. Under "reason disabled" it says "Actual field count <> expected" and under "detail" it says "Expected: 430, Actual: 202"

You can do it in TweakMB by loading this module as Native 1.158
  13. Expanding on the build a refuge idea

Crazy thing is that I found that in the 1257 AD mod that they have the basics of this very same thing already.

Any town or city can have a Manor built, it appears nearby. You go in and speak to an NPC to have things built and after a while, they appear...and it actually appears inside, you can go to it. as you build, more building options open up and as time goes by the population increases and with it, the taxes increase as well. Some building options don't become available until a certain population total is hit.

So, seeing this I know the script already exists to have a settlement expand in all the ways necessary.

An addition like this can add an amazing aspect to the game, actually building your own empire from scratch.
  14. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    1. Colonists do not serve any function at the moment. In v2.0 it's going to bring huge changes to this.
    2. They are available unless you're already bringing colonists to the New World.
    3. ?

Step 3 is always profit
  15. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Sir Blackthorne said:
    Trying to use this with 1257AD to increase Morale per leadership point. Unfortunately all the Morale options are greyed out. Others said recently that they were using this for 1257AD over at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324036.0.html but I can't seem to figure it out.

Someone want to give me a hand?

edit- When I load up TweakMB with the module, I find it in the list of "disabled tweaks"

Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing and Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing. Under "reason disabled" it says "Actual field count <> expected" and under "detail" it says "Expected: 430, Actual: 202"

Instead of loading 1257 in TweakMB, try loading your version of Native. If it is still greyed out, try loading Diplomacy or Floris. If it is still greyed out then you are going to have to edit the Scripts.txt file. make sure you have a backup of it if you do.
  16. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Have you ever seen a fight between two lords on this island?
    Just curious.

If that was directed to me, yes they do fight on the islands as Japan is made up of 4 islands so there are cities/castles/towns on all of them. I was even able to engage on water and the battle took place on land near the sea, with our ships docked on the beach which was a rather brilliant idea since sea battles hadn't been created for the game yet.
  17. Freelancer ranks?

Ichimonji Hidetora said:
    But at least you don't have to pretend that your character is a samurai anymore.
    No hard feelings mate :wink:

:cool:
  18. Melphiz Submods Pack - Is there any way to remove the 'troop ratio bar'?

Not only can you do the above but you can drop the amount of time in between recruiting prisoners to help offset the low amount of prisoners you can have...just try not to abuse it and set it to unlimited.
  19. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    @Jacobhinds
    Oh the developpers have originally written a script that enables sea travelling. It's not finished, but working.
    The point is... the AI including bandits don't use it. Perhaps I can find a way in future to make this better?
    But let me first work on the colony feature.

FYI incase you are unaware there are a few mods where they figured out how to do it. Example would be Genkokujo where he has some of the pirates moving from land to sea and back to get from island to island. Even NPC generals do it. May want to shoot them a PM asking for the code if interested.
  20. Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

im thinking one of the things this wonderful mod could use is a player faction troop, perhaps...a return of the Ashikaga? Would make sense since its the previous rulers of the time period.
Back
Top Bottom