Search results for query: *

1. Punishment

Rome II: Total War

Whats with the Selucid Eastern vassel Kingdoms , they always form a massive alliance in that little corner of theirs that never seems to break. It is the most boring and frustating thing to try to gain land there, as declaring war on one of those kingdoms makes all the Eastern factions declare war you. (and the Parthia AI is too bad to actually expand and weaken them.)
  2. Punishment

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online (Subscription based 14$ a month)

Only future will tell i suppose.
  3. Punishment

Untitled. said:
    Punishment said:
    As much as some people seem to hate on this game, Zenimax has to be one of the best company´s for the job , the amount of communication with the community is beyond amazing and each week more (big) changes are made to make the game more enjoyable and fair for everyone with help of the community. (changes include overhauls of Combat,PVP, Group instancing , leveling process , Addon usage and whatnot).
    Isn't this kind of, you know, the whole point of an open beta in the first place? :???:

I dont see most games making major gameplay overhauls just a few months for official release. (Battlefield 4 open beta made almost no changes to the actuall game).
  4. Punishment

As much as some people seem to hate on this game, Zenimax has to be one of the best company´s for the job , the amount of communication with the community is beyond amazing and each week more (big) changes are made to make the game more enjoyable and fair for everyone with help of the community. (changes include overhauls of Combat,PVP, Group instancing , leveling process , Addon usage and whatnot).

I dont think this game will go F2P for a long time to come if they keep this us.
    Supposedly the last beta will run on the latest build instead of a pretty old one used on the other beta's so hopefully some people will give it another try and see if the game is more to their liking this time instead of mindlessly hating on it.
  5. Punishment

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

uoyllikannoI said:
    Well while you wait for this texture missunderstandment crap, I ll go for The Elder Scrolls Online, the Imperial Edition :razz:

wat.
  6. Punishment

I spend most of my time in this beta grinding mobs and try to obtain as many weapons/armours as possible to level up my crafting and hoarding items.
    Heck the crafting system in this game really has me hooked. Also tried to solo a world group boss, didnt end very well  with me being 2 hit.

Overall i really enjoyed my leveling expierence and seeing how some of my choices actually made some differences also was very rewarding.
    Too bad my fun was blocked for some quest as 3 boss enemys i needed to kill for important story line quest were bugged so they wouldnt spawn if any player stood near the spawn point. This resulted in having 50 people standing near a shrine at one point screaming at each other to run to the other side of the room, took me a good 10 relog's to get on a different empty server before i could advance.

If they fix all the issues regarding important quest and fix the lag just a little bit i might seriously consider getting this game and it will probally entertain me for longer than other games releasing soon. (and in that regard 12 euros a month is almost nothing).
  7. Punishment

The Anime/Manga Thread

MaHuD said:
    I dropped kill la kill at episode 14 or 15 or so.

Seems you dropped it right before all the best episodes begin.
  8. Punishment

The Anime/Manga Thread

Major KLK episode 20 spoilers
    Seems the roles and god robes are reversed now, good to see everyone´s favorite money wielding badass is also still kicking.
    PVFRtqh.jpg
  9. Punishment

The Anime/Manga Thread

Dat Kill La Kill episode.

Thing keep getting more and more interesting as the series goes on.
  10. Punishment

Uhtred Dunkerch said:
    Do you guys think the next TW will crash and burn?

They should just make another Total Warrior spinoff and watch the money come rolling in. (Spartan Total Warrior was amazing).
  11. Punishment

The Anime/Manga Thread

New chart is out, and its a pretty interesting one this time.

CYr6dCg.jpg

More soul eater, yus.
  12. Punishment

Cheap Gaming

Duh said:
    Heh, woops. Already claimed the once i wanted though - anyone want sanctum2, orcs must die2 or serious sam?

Painkiller gets dibs i guess :razz:

Would like Orcs must Die 2 if you still have it.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Weeklong_Deals
    Once again nothing that really catches the eye in these .

13. Punishment

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/12/02/total-war-rome-2s-first-expansion-announced-caesar-in-gaul/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=emp

First Rome II expansion coming next week which focusses on Ceasers conquest of Gaul. It will also unlock 3 more barbaric factions in the normal Rome II campaign.
  14. Punishment

What caused you to be joyous on this day?

http://www.thesurvivor2299.com/

Could it be?
    a new fallout game?
  15. Punishment

Avatar Upgrade - We Make You Pretty

There we go , thank you for all the effort.
  16. Punishment

Paula said:
    BKW82.png
    hRgnI.png
    8w9qa.png

Cheers.
  17. Punishment

Thane Delphi said:
    Quit with the christmas stuff :twisted:

Well atleast you dont have to ask for a christmas avatar anymore this way  :razz:
    Could i get a treatment aswell?
  18. Punishment

Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade - Now with 100% less F2P Orks.

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/ Official forum is now up and running. Supposedly a gameplay video will be released later this week.
  19. Punishment

The Anime/Manga Thread

Damm Valvrape was good.

Too bad everyone thinks the Valvares are fun and games exept the MC who's taking all the damage for it(Well and L-11)
Back
Top Bottom