Search results for query: *

• Users: FiftyTifty
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FiftyTifty

[Modding] Adding custom units to settlement recruitment pools, & bandit parties?

There's no modding subforum, strangely enough, so I'm posting this here. In the past, I used ATC Troop Changer as a requirement for my Diverse Troops And Bandits mod, which added female variants of every troop. But, apparently, there have been features added to the engine that make it much...
  2. FiftyTifty

PartyTemplates.xml - Nested OR operator

Currently, there is no way to pick between multiple entries. Instead, you have a % chance to spawn a troop in a party, with no actual flow control. To add variety, we need an OR operator for the XML. For example: <MBPartyTemplate id="sea_raiders_boss_party_template" > <stacks>...
  3. FiftyTifty

Integrating New Troops?

Spent the past couple days creating female variants of every main faction's troops, and I'm now at a loss as there's no real information on how to do this. So far, I've done: Created new templates for each race, using the NPCCharacters XML. Gave each template a unique ID Created duplicates of...
  4. FiftyTifty

Resolved Party - Manually sorted groups do not persist across saves

Summary: In Mount & Blade: Warband, you were able to manually sort your units into groups. So rather than having group 1 always be infantry, you could have them be archers. Or be your companions. Or a mix of troops. Same with group 2, group 3, etc. Bannerlord has the same functionality, with...
  5. FiftyTifty

Joining The Raven Spear?

According to the wiki, this Raven Spear order can be found in Poinsbruk, but I can't find any NPC that allows me to join them. Where are these gits hiding?
  6. FiftyTifty

Complete Newb - How To Add Different Mercs?

Alrighty lads. This be me first lil' foray into buggering around with the ol' scripteroony, and I figured this would be a good start. So aye. My question be this, me hearties; how would I add different troops to the tavern mercenaries? My current aim, is to add the bandit troops, so we can...
  7. FiftyTifty

Warband: Engine-Related Questions.

'Ello lads. I'm tempted to fluffle around with 3DS Max and Warband, but before I do, I've got a few questions I'd like to ask 'afore I get started. 1. - How is the terrain collision handled? Is the terrain treated like one big mesh; each rendered triangle is also used for calculating collision...
  8. FiftyTifty

Brain Musings, Spoutings and Other Such Pleasantries

I was prompted to give a bunch of suggestions by my usual deities, so I've decided to compile a thread of my brain stormings. Without further adieu.. Increase armour rating for Highlander's heavy armour As it stands, the highlanders have some very cool equipment, but after wave five or so of...
  9. FiftyTifty

[Modelling] Custom LOD models?

Hey there. I'll try and keep it short 'n' sweet. The Persistent World mod has some serious frame-rate issues on the large maps and/or maps with lots of players (many players + swords = many dead people = many items everywhere). I decided to run through some of the vanilla meshes through OpenBRF...
  10. FiftyTifty

Custom music - Oh dear gods, the horrors of .OGG compression!

Another one I'll try and keep short. I've developed a music pack; the MP3 files I'm using are just bliss-ful in their quallity. However, I have to convert 18 of them to the .ogg format, completely ruining the music. My request, is that somehow I'd be able to use mp3 files instead of the .ogg...
  11. FiftyTifty

Full Invasion2 - Editing the maps + Source code question

I'll cut to the chase. I'm hosting a server and what I'd like to do, is edit the maps to squash map-exploiting and add collision to explorable parts of certain maps which should have it. However, there is no guide on how to do such a thing, and there is no scene editor. Is there a guide on how...
  12. FiftyTifty

Adventuring Warband - Full Invasion2 - Huston, we have a server

Being one of the owners of the Adventuring Warband group, I set up my own server for use by folk of the group and/or want to play without map exploiters being in abundance and/or want to play as a team. 'Tis called "Adventuring Warband". The server is named after the clan, y'see? Y'SEE!? IT'S...
Back
Top Bottom