Search results for query: *

1. rofl50

[WLL] Finals & 3rd Place

Fun tournament, thanks!
  2. rofl50

[WRT] Division C - Week 3

All I can say is my own point of view, we waited 15 minutes and then some, we also had players with limited time who wouldn't have had time to stay.
  3. rofl50

[WRT] Division C - Week 3

Yes I think the confusion is over this agreement to wait 15 mins that was discussed, from the screenshot it seems that this was in regards to the 20:00 CET time which was then changed to 21:00 CET assuming there'd be no need to then wait.
  4. rofl50

Console Private servers!

any updates on this?
  5. rofl50

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Jatynski said:
    Does  not interfere with PBOD orders?
    It doesn't, you can do it with native. (I'd just change it myself to be honest for my own personal preference while playing the mod)
  6. rofl50

Jatynski said:
    rofl50 said:
    You've probably covered this somewhere but will you be implementing advanced battle commands? I.e "Fire at my command" "Form 2 rows" etc

Unfortunately, still not.  :oops: Only classic POBD is avalaible atm.
    It's quite easy to implement, Just change "use_advanced_formation = 0" to "use_advanced_formation = 1" in the module.ini file
  7. rofl50

You've probably covered this somewhere but will you be implementing advanced battle commands? I.e "Fire at my command" "Form 2 rows" etc
  8. rofl50

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

should be good!
  9. rofl50

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Any info on the port to warband? I think I read a while back that you were working on it or is it TLD that's getting the port?
  10. rofl50

Would be great to have all of Europe, then we could get some English civil war stuff going! :grin:
  11. rofl50

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Tried using Chrono download manager didn't work, how do I use 7 zip instead of winrar?
  12. rofl50

Whenever I try to download 1.5 I get the "unexpected end of archive" error in winrar, I've downloaded the mod in the past before it was in 1.5 so I'm not sure what the problem is, any ideas?
  13. rofl50

Whenever I try to download 1.5 I get the "unexpected end of archive" error in winrar, I've downloaded the mod in the past before it was in 1.5 so I'm not sure what the problem is, any ideas?
  14. rofl50

version 1.162 Texture Bug [SOLVED]

Fixed it! Turned my Textures up to %70 and turned motion gamma all the way up.
  15. rofl50

Just did another update on steam and thought "oh, it'll be fixed now" NOPE!
  16. rofl50

I recently did the update to 1.162 and for some reason all the environment textures are blurred and really poor quality. Character models are fine. Do my Drivers need updating for the new version maybe or could it be something else? Tried fiddling with graphics settings, changing from Directx 9...
  17. rofl50

version 1.162 Texture Bug

Hang on this isn't the warband section xD
  18. rofl50

Madhal said:
    Warband native  with directx7 and with lowest settings banners looks even worse then directx9

banner  http://imgur.com/GfSrfhM
    character creation  http://imgur.com/iVQFBrV
    street  http://imgur.com/RezxlTE
    ****'s ****ed! I can't find any way to resolve it
  19. rofl50

I recently did the update to 1.162 and for some reason all the environment textures are blurred and really poor quality. Character models are fine. Do my Drivers need updating for the new version maybe or could it be something else?
Back
Top Bottom