Search results for query: *

• Users: Cruz
  • Order by date
  1. Does Golden Kingdom [GK] have an official website?

"Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration".    The hell =( Happens when i try to register .
  2. GK Siege Donations

Hey Vendigr this is "Anonymous", guess not anymore!  :lol:
    I have been playing in this server for as long as I remember, more now than before.
    It is my favorite server and I will love to help keeping it up and running, I will donate when I get home from work, where else am I going to slaughter so many people and have epic fights with top players including you in the middle of the battle!?  :twisted:

So many people play on GK_Siege server, yet so few answer the call! This is legit you peasants!  :lol:
  3. Swinging at spawn

Orion said:
    It's not exclusive to Warband, either. I can tell you some funny stories about ArmA 2 where a teammate or myself will alt-tab, come back in, and accidentally shoot somebody. :lol:

Lol, how about leading a squad of 12 to ambush an enemy team in Arma 2 tournament and then accidentally Alt+Tab which made my dude throw a grenade on the ground... the rest... well, you know  :cry:
  4. Need tips and help

Be an archer or cross bower, we always need more of those, seems we don't have many nowadays, good luck!  :lol:
  5. Un-Ban Request -Anonymous

Bump.
  6. Un-Ban Request -Anonymous

Hello, first of all I want to say that I am sorry for the incident which cause me to get banned from the server. I have played for many months prior to being  banned from MM_US_Official. The night that I was banned I was very drunk and annoyed by circumstances outside the game, I know that...
Back
Top Bottom