Search results for query: *

• Users: pRaX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pRaX

[Feedback] Some suggestions for the future

Some observations and suggestions. I'll add more down the line. This is currently based on 300+ days of campaigning. - The Danes and Norwegians (propably Friese too) never leave their property. Not much of a Viking Conquest in a game called Viking Conquest at the moment. I could see that you...
  2. pRaX

[BUG] "Farmland" location [Spoiler!]

So I cleared out all the Vikings in the Farmland scenario and it said that I recieved 2x Chainmail and 1x Byrnie. When I checked my inventory afterwards, the items were nowhere to be found. This is/was in Sandbox mode.
  3. pRaX

Meek Horse vs Horse

The Horse and the Meek Horse have both the same stats but the latter costs twice as much. Is this intended? Doesn't make much sense to me if so unless there is something I'm missing.
  4. pRaX

[LAIR/REFUGE] Massive bug with the trainer NPC

So I hired a trainer after the first Lair upgrade. His name is supposed to be Haraldr but infact, if you take a walk around your refuge, a guy named Harald* is standing there. He seems to be running the script of the Veteran from the beginning on the Woden Ric. If you talk to him, you get the...
  5. pRaX

Tired of playing the white knight in shining armor..

Well, I'm pretty tired of playing the good guy... so I thought I'd mix it up a little and be a bit nasty. But there is one problem... it's so damn limited. There is not much you can do except for harrassing farmers/villager, plundering villages and raiding caravans. You can't really befriend...
  6. pRaX

M&B Collection [STEAM] Warband - serial number is incorrect

So I just bought the M&B Collection on Steam a couple of minutes ago just to find out that I can't play Warband online because the game is trying to tell me that my serial number is incorrect. The key Steam gave me for Warband looks like this: WARB-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX Is there anyone who...
Back
Top Bottom