English speaking team preferred.
  2. [NABB] Free Agents

Name: Saint
    TaleWorlds: PhoenixBeyond
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/saintfromTG
    Preferred Class: INF
    Optional other contact: Steam or discord Saint!#0001
  3. United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.

If I'd use an ingame name It would be Sir_Lazt / James_Petty / Alcaz_Trio

2: What is your nationality?

American

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.

English

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?

I don't remember when I first started. I am acquainted with the mechanics. I am able to provide information on the mod and features. I would spend as much time as they need.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).

Habbo.com, GTA SA Server Admin, TS Server Admin, M&M Regiment. etc.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.

Over 8+ Hours. Unlimited on weekends. I don't really spend much of my time on anything else on video games. My steam is ProtectNServe

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.

I would like to enforce the rules and help needy players. I would spend my time Administrating if needed.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?

I'd prefer a balanced enforcement and satisfaction of the playerbase.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?

I have hosted events before. I could host events that aren't time consuming depending on what the event is. I would Indeed be interested.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?

I do believe administrating is difficult for some, but I have experience administrating several things.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?

Under all environments, I stay calm overcoming all stress. Boring and uninteresting I do just as well as a normal environment.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?

I do believe I myself am a mature person, mainly because I can take on responsibility.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?

Personally? Eh I knew one that would vouch for me, sadly I lost contact with him.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?

To be honest most people are looking for a fight .. But I'd have to say "Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do".

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"

I am in a Mount & Musket Regiment, I doubt it will take time away from other responsibility's.
Back
Top Bottom