Search results for query: *

1. Suggestions

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but why do Undead have the same morale value? Essentially they're dead and only obey their Masters orders so I was just curious if there is any thoughts on lowering the amount of Morale they kill  :razz:

Thanks
  2. New skills and powers

Ok thanks :smile:
  3. New skills and powers

Hey, JW how do I use this entertain skill? want some crazy fans in Wizard tower  :cool: :grin:

Also I believe in Brytonwalda there was a skill for hunting, so im slightly hoping that will be added, I really enjoy the mod so far, I literally made a Forum acc so I could ask questions and hopefully contribute a little bit.

Also maybe their could be a skill for elves called conjuring ( all races could have it but elves get say a start of +3 on it ) where they can summon a(n) animal(s) such as foxes and bucks would be pretty crappy at attacking but eventually you would get Bears and Wolves. And maybe it could depend on where you are so say you are in Sarranid Territory you would get desert critters such as Camels?, and in Vaegir area say Saber toothed Tigers or Snowy owls, and in the area near the coast you could summon seals or sea lions. You get it if you want to add this in you could pick out the creatures lol after all you are the one making it.

Just a thought I hope you can find a way to make it work because this would be the light side of summoning being necromancy is the dark side.

I figured it out nvm, but I failed at casual with level 10 entertainment skill... should that happen??
  4. Suggestions

Hey I love it so far, but I do think the Elves are a little OP considering they literally just walked in with 530 Archers and wiped out the orcs before they got close so please make say the Orcs slightly better units because the horde function doesn't always save them lol.

Another suggestion is asking if you could Incorporate the Diplomacy mod into this, its hard to keep up with all the new factions and their ability to build armies really quickly unless you are a necromancer ( Which is fun but I find I can visit cities anymore :smile: ) So with the diplomacy mod we could send out recruiters and ask kings to go to war, it would just add a lot more to do.

I love the idea that MasterChaosis had aswell with suggestion topics so its easier for us and you to get to one to the other. Again Bravo and just while im at it lol maybe make Orcs a little taller and their villages a little more levelled because in the one its literally on the edge of a gigantic hill which give invaders an advantage.

Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom