Search results for query: *

• Users: Mack.
  • Order by date
  1. Mack.

SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

I think something went wrong when using the last update. I had a save with Version 1.1.1 with quite some investments, when I passed my save to Version 1.2.0, I quickly ended up with 3 million denars in about 20 days ? Maybe if my weekly dividend was X, instead of becoming X / 7 it just stayed as X ? I don't know.

When I loaded my save, I started gaining about 50,000 denars per day. When I think I was gaining that per week before the update, not per day. Oops.

ieyfx1U.png

Maybe if I start a new game I won't have that problem, I think it might be related to using a previous save with the previous version, not sure. Can't confirm but never made that much money before.

These are the farmlands we need! Long live the empire! :iamamoron:
  2. Mack.

SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

I will look in to this tonight.

If you'd like, I can commit some suggestions, and also work some idea's out.
    Really like this.

Thanks for your effort tansvanio
  3. Mack.

Kingdom management questions.

2. Just remember about influence hit if you would do this that way.

But there is no other way yet, right?
  4. Mack.

Kingdom management questions.

1. I don't know (yet)
    2. Kingdom management is not finished yet. You can declare war by raiding / taking hostile action at a village of the faction that you want war with. You can offer peacy treaty when speaking to a lord

Goodluck!
  5. Mack.

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I think if I could get my hands on that animation for Napoleonic Wars I'd seriously buy a cake of joy.

If Docm is enabled to make this, it would be amazing!
  6. Mack.

Docm30 said:
    A man's got to get his jollies somehow.

That's where you've that thing for.  :lol:
  7. Mack.

TheOrest007 said:
    Docm30 said:
    You know replying to idiotic spam is as bad as posting it.

Ofcourse it is, but there isn't that much to ask or discuss at the moment. But another picture or two should bring everyone back on topic pretty quick :grin:.

Hehe, that's a brilliant statement to get another picture. I must agree!
  8. Mack.

59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire [ EU ] ~ The lilly whites

Changed name. New website: www.59th.enjin.com
  9. Mack.

59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire [ EU ]

Information The 59th Regiment of Foot was once the valiant 4e that fought for the Emperor and France. We now fight for King (Gorge III) and country. We are an active regiment with a regular attendance of 20-25 per event and there is always 10+ in teamspeak at times of the day ready to play...
  10. Mack.

MP Other MazZ's little modeling corner

You should upload your Thomsen M4A1 and the custom 59th models Mazzie  :mrgreen:
  11. Mack.

15th Regiment of Foot Native Warband Monday Linebattle

REGIMENT/CLAN NAME - 4e Grenadiers
    PREFERRED NATION - Any
    TROOP/CLASS - Infantry
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  15+
  12. Mack.

Does our signup still stand by the way?
  13. Mack.

59th Regiment of Foot - 2nd Nottinghamshire [ EU ] ~ The lilly whites

The attendance is getting better again, I love it!  :smile:
  14. Mack.

Cenkris said:
    Mack. said:
    PREFERRED NATION - Any
    TROOP/CLASS - Infantry
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  15+
    Full for this week, sorry!

If there's still a little place please poke me. I'll be waiting in your teamspeak. :wink:
  15. Mack.

PREFERRED NATION - Any
    TROOP/CLASS - Infantry
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  15+
  16. Mack.

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

a1n4lc.png

xm3bis.png
                            4e Grenadiers                         
    xm3bis.png

Welcome there, soldier!
    The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

Topic

[size=20pt]www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
    The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' ! We've an EU and NA company to make sure everyone can enjoy the 4e Grenadiers!

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
    You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
    The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
    Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
    Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
    Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

1jre6v.png

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
    The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
    - You are a mature person
    - You've the time to play with an active team
    - You don't troll
    - You're actually interested in playing events
    - You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
    - You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
    No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

1jre6v.png

wgys0w.png

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
    4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

17. Mack.

Docm30 said:
    DanyEle said:
    This might have been already asked, but i've got a clue. While laying siege either to a fortress or a city, do you need to create a breach then storm it with your soldiers to capture the town? If yes, is a demolition system for walls planned or already in?

If it's got walls, you'll probably need to batter them down.

That, with NPC controlled artillery. Oh jesus, can't wait.
Back
Top Bottom