Search results for query: *

1. Barry_bon_Loyale

Brace yourselves...

...for the most God-awful thing you're going to see in a fortnight.  http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/sherlock-holmes/trailer I like liberties, new directions, and the like, but for Christ's sakes... You know, during the production, a Madonna stalker allegedly snuck on set with the...
  2. Barry_bon_Loyale

Help With Map Glitch

In the mod I'm working on, there's a strange glitch that occurs in the ocean - a perfectly straight blue streak runs through it.  On the southern half of the map, roughly towards the middle, where the land becomes ocean a streak runs from the land to the edge of the map.  Now it doesn't repeat...
  3. Barry_bon_Loyale

SP Medieval New Mod: “Europa - 1300 AD” (Updates, see page 39+40)

I honestly wanted to avoid announcing this mod for a long time.  I’ve been working on it unannounced for a good while now.  The reason I didn’t announce is because I wanted to avoid announcing it until it was much farther along and so that I wouldn’t have people watching every step of the...
  4. Barry_bon_Loyale

Film Theory & Best/Worst Films

I just though I'd open up some of a broad debate/discussion over films.  I'm interested in how people would respond.  What do you think are some of the best movies?  And not just which ones, but more importantly, why do you think they are the best films?  What do you think are some of the...
Back
Top Bottom