Search results for query: *

• Users: gopat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. gopat

Help with Rigging

Every time I import the helmet I have created it doesn't seem to be rigged properly, I will list the process I have used to far... -Exported Bannerlord human skeleton using tpac tools as .dae and imported into blender. -Alligned helmet with the imported skeleton. -Used skeleton as parent to...
  2. gopat

Need More Info [e1.0.9] Weird Shadow Anomalies

On rare occasions weird clusters of dynamic shadows are cast on the environment even though there are no objects around that could be casting such shadows, see below: When these shadows occur my frame rate seems to drop a substantial amount.
  3. gopat

SP - General Reduce Running Speed of Heavily Armoured Infantry, Lords & Heroes

I've noticed that a lot of heavily armoured infantry troops, lords & heroes run incredibly fast, almost as fast as some horses. Not only does this look incredibly jarring but also means when you order infantry to charge the lower and higher tier troops become split because of the difference in...
  4. gopat

SP - General Allow Opacity & Size Adjustment of Friendly Banner Icons

As the title says please give players the ability to adjust the size and opacity of friendly banners that appear above troop heads. At the moment they can be very obstructive when fighting close to allies . Another solution could be to have an option to only view friendly banners when using the...
  5. gopat

Need More Info [e1.0.4] Armoured bearskin shoulder armour missing alpha

The bearskin shoulder armour is missing it's alpha map, this is present in singleplayer and multiplayer.
  6. gopat

Need More Info [e1.0.4] Path finding FPS loss during siege

"Fixed an optimisation issue with NPC pathfinding which led to a huge performance loss, especially in siege scenes." I still experience massive fps drops due to path finding issues, this is especially noticeable during sieges.
  7. gopat

Dedicated bug reporting section

Will EA participants get access to a forum section for reporting bugs, feedback and suggestions similar to what the beta had? At the moment it's going to be very difficult for developers to sort through all of the issues posted in the technical support board.
  8. gopat

Need More Info Character models switch to low LOD after death

I have noticed that character models switch to a very low level of detail a short while after they have died. I will upload a screenshot soon. This also occurs on single player.
  9. gopat

Sparkling artifacts on landscape/ Glowing banner & standards

I have noticed sparkles of light popping up at quite high frequency as shown in the screenshots: Some banners & standards seem to glow: My RGL Config: My RGL Log:
  10. gopat

Parallax Mapping

Is there anyway to reduce the effect of parallax maps? It's making the textures look stretched and they seemed to move as I walk past them or change the angle of the camera.
  11. gopat

Scene Perfomance Issues

Since the last patch certain scenes such as Champs-Élysées seem to be causing huge framerate drops when looking at certain areas of the map. For example on Champs-Élysées the map runs at 60fps constant unless I face one corner of the scene which causes the framerate to drop to 30. Computer...
  12. gopat

Audio Bug (and fix)

Well i'm not sure whether this bug is related to the new DLC or whether it was the patch but basically my sounds would keep cutting in and out; I managed to fix it by un-ticking the disable music option on the launch menu of Warband.
Back
Top Bottom