Search results for query: *

• Users: gopat
  • Order by date
  1. gopat

Stabbing feels weird

Stabbing does feel way too slow, I think it's because after you release lmb the attack animation winds back even further before thrusting forward.
  2. gopat

11 years of development and still missing.....

UQSXB.jpg
    Mario?
  3. gopat

1.6.3 Comes out today or tomorrow

This isnt 4chan
    What is larp gentle frog man?
  4. gopat

Future Plans

Some follow up questions on the MP side because they have been announced earlier already an are missing here. What happened to?

Spectator Mode
    Battle
    New Maps ( especially Skirmish)
    I think the "single life game mode" is going to be Bannerlords version of battle, it would be nice to have a bit more info about it though.
  5. gopat

Please TW give the patchie

I know things seem a bit slow-moving on the MP front as of late, but I can assure you that we are working hard on some larger updates. More recently, we have been working on some significant combat updates along with new perks and general balancing, which we have been testing with a closed community testing group. We also continue to work on the panned features for MP that we have announced in the Statement regarding plans for MP posts. We just need a little more time to get them ready to go to beta and then live.
    Is the single life game mode still being developed?
    Are cosmetic unlocks still planned for mp?
    Cheers
  6. gopat

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Will there be a hotfix today or tomorrow? Loot-Conspiracy-army crash, when coule this bug be fixed?
    And I decreased the conspiracy value to zero but still failed? Then why should I deal with it?
    TW said not to expect patches this week due to holidays in Turkey.
  7. gopat

Face enemy direction

Have the little green flags that indicate troop position/rotation been removed as well? Finding it really difficult to get troops facing the right way now...
  8. gopat

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Are you ready for new mp modes?

even it's not in update, at least we can see them in a video ; hopefully.
    New modes? Did I miss something?
  9. gopat

A 2H axe is not a baseball bat (Animation video test)

This has always really bugged me, the wide grip animations look much better.
  10. gopat

Troop aesthetics after the armor rework

These new troop designs look awful. Don't really understand why this has happened after the community has given TaleWorlds many good suggestions for troop aesthetics. Hopefully they're still a wip.
  11. gopat

Help with Rigging

Thanks for the help NPC99, the skeleton I exported from Tpac tools must have been corrupted or something.
    Used the skeleton from this download https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2286?tab=posts and it seems to work fine now.
  12. gopat

Help with Rigging

Every time I import the helmet I have created it doesn't seem to be rigged properly, I will list the process I have used to far... -Exported Bannerlord human skeleton using tpac tools as .dae and imported into blender. -Alligned helmet with the imported skeleton. -Used skeleton as parent to...
  13. gopat

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Tried to refresh my blender and texturing knowledge by editing the infamous 'ravioli helmet'.
  14. gopat

Im think done after Scramble League

Has it been confirmed we aren't getting battle mode? I expected many more game modes before early access finishes...
  15. gopat

What is going on with the armour 3d modelling?

Definitely have to agree with this critique. The armour lacks depth, especially dislike how the mail blends onto the fabric skirt.
    I also find it weird how some armor sets seem to have two sets of sleeves, one that goes down just past shoulder length and another that goes down to the wrist.
  16. gopat

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Isn't the three autosaves and decreased save size old news, thought it was introduced with 1.4.2.
    How come taleworlds aren't pushing 1.4.2 to the main branch while the new patch is worked on? It's been stable for a couple of weeks now...
  17. gopat

Tactical decisions on the battlefield should play a bigger role in deciding the tide of battle

The game leans more on the action RPG side, with just elements of strategy sprinkled in here and there. The video in the OP is great, and I think that it is awesome that people are making these types of mods and that the game supports them, even at this early stage, but I think that something along those lines would be too complex to use as a player and draw the game out too much, ultimately detracting from the fast-paced action and gameplay.
    This post is a little disheartening to read. Bannerlord would definitely benefit from the use of tactics being more effective for both player and AI commanders, even fairly small changes to current mechanics could improve this.

Currently AI acts more individually than as an army and it's very noticeable and impossible to manage at certain points in battle, for example if I tell a line of archers to face a certain direction they will still turn and engage flanking cavalry...even if it's only one or two enemies, when really they should be prioritising the mass of infantry or archers I've told them to face.

AI commanders will often place archers behind infantry so they're unable to fire, even when the enemy is far from engaging. Even worse is when AI commanders mix ranged and infantry units together in a blob...what is the point in having archers if they can't have space to fire? The same can be said for most skirmisher units which AI always mix with normal infantry.

Cavalry often always charges in first by themselves, even if they're completely out numbered...it would be far more effective if they charged after infantry lines were clashing, to harass archers or impede enemy cavalry.

Formations still struggle to stay together when on the move. As soon as the charge command is issued the AI homes in pretty much on the same target rather than keeping formation. I'm aware the advance command allows units to stay in formation better but currently any unit with a throwing weapon wont approach an enemy any closer than throwing distance which renders them useless.

I think one of the reasons using commands seems too in depth at the moment is because you have to micro manage each type of unit individually (ranged, infantry, skirmishers, cavalry, shock troops), it really becomes a chore if you want each unit type to be most effective. This becomes extremely difficult to deal with once your troops are clashing with the enemy. It would be a lot simpler to save a few custom formations that you know work for your army composition and be able to move your troops as a whole like in OP's vid.
  18. gopat

[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Thank You, this is a great tool!
    I believe I am little late, but currently, it is crashing for me. Could it be because of the recent updates by TaleWorlds?
    Help and tips would be appreciated!
    Same for me, crashes when opening the assets folder.
  19. gopat

Spears suck, here's why and a few possible solutions

Spears do bug me on Bannerlord.
    You should be able to use overhead thrusts to go over allies shoulders and shields but 99% of the time it just collides with them.
    It's extremely hard to use spears when in formation as it just gets blocked by allies by your side.
    Spears glance off or deal barely any damage unless you are at the ideal distance, so half the time a spearman stops charging cavalry but inflicts barely any damage once they're stationary.
    These issues combined make spearmen one of the least effective troops vs cavalry when in formation, which is just insane.

On the other hand spears are very spammable in multiplayer and don't have a big enough stun period after being blocked.
  20. gopat

Need More Info Intel processors are underpreforming

I recommend anyone struggling with performance in large battles and a fairly decent cpu to try capping their frame rate at 60 and changing to a 60hz resolution.
    Improved avg fps in big battles and reduced cpu usage a lot for me.
Back
Top Bottom