Search results for query: *

• Users: kipponium
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kipponium

Adding cheats to the cheatmenu

Ive been trying to add a cheat that spawns an enemy party around the player and the code i have compiles fine but crashes the game whenever i try to use it; i cant find the fault in it so i thought i would ask some of the more experienced modders their opinion. Its loosely modelled on the find...
  2. kipponium

Bandit Castle Bugs

Hi, I'm new to mount and blade and I've managed to add a new black knight castle with a new lord and faction and a few roaming parties, however there are a few bugs i have with them that i don't know how to solve Bug 1 The lord i assigned the castle to adds other castles into his party. I'm...
  3. kipponium

Bandit Castle Bugs

Hi, I'm new to mount and blade and ive managed to add a new black knight castle with a new lord and faction and a few roaming parties, however there are a few bugs i have with them that i dont know how to solve Bug 1 The lord i assigned the castle to adds other castles into his party. I'm...
  4. kipponium

Crashes

Hi, Ever since i patched to the new .8xx versions my computer completly shuts down with no warning within 5 minutes of connecting to a server; literally from the middle of a fight to computer off; i know it isnt a problem with my computer as these crashes only occur in warband and it must be...
  5. kipponium

After Doldrey

Ok, i've been following the walkthrough to get through the campaign and ive just taken doldrey and left the black hawks group, it now says that gutts leaves for a year and returns; does this mean i actually have to wait for a year in-game? If so is there any way to speed up the process? Cheers Kip
Back
Top Bottom