Erzritter MacMajor1092013ID2
    Erzritter Blee1337761ID2
    Erzritter Erethor458203ID2
    Erzritter Maxi1429221ID2
    Erzritter Julianator624623 ID2
    Erzritter Lilja39932ID2
    Erzritter HochmeisterID1ID2
    Erzritter JujuID1ID2

I had to do some changes because of issues.
    I will fill the gaps asap, please contact Erethor for further business as he has more time to do the organising stuff.

Looking forward for the battles
  2. Feldmarschall Ben

[EXTRAVAGANZA]-Events in Warband (Aktuell 2020)

Since we had some bad luck with the master servers the Phase 2 and Phase 3 will be redone on Saturday 9th of Mai. 2000 gmt+1

The Cav round was very epic and the clan leaders are already informed that we will redo the rest with lesser players to have more stability (;
  3. Feldmarschall Ben

[W6C] Warband 6-aSide Cup Sign-Up Thread [Groups Announced]

Team Banner:
    a5us9aho.png

Team name: Excercitus Imperatorius
    Team Tag: ExImp
    Contact 1:
    Erzmeister Ben - Steam
    Contact 2 : Lamastos - Steam
    Roster:
    Erzmeister Ben62981ID2
    Erzritter Lamastos69180ID2
    Erzritter SteFanID1ID2
    Erzritter Blee1337761ID2
    Erzritter Erethor458203ID2
    Erzritter CarlosID1ID2
    Erzritter MacMajor1092013ID2
    Erzritter Maxi1429221ID2
    Erzritter NiklasID1ID2
    Player 10ID1ID2

More to be added atm just a placeholder
  4. Feldmarschall Ben

Spears are weak.

One handed spear with shield has been the common way to fight and the most superior form of combat back in the days. In Bannerlord it feels week and atleast what I see in Multiplayer I am doing 2 Damage, Softspotting und only doing about 38 damage when I am more than half the weapons length away from my opponent.

I am not even talking about fight full plated oponnents.

Please make the Spear stronger and put in all four directions like in warband when fighting without a shield atleast as it would be more immersive and fitting. How else can we become crazy monk dudes or battle wizards?
  5. Feldmarschall Ben

Poll Warband vs Bannerlord

As of right now the only way to enjoy Multiplayer is Warband...
    Also, did you hear about this neat DLC called Napoleonic Wars? You should give it a go :razz: Id choose NW over any game, any time.
    3A215A8CF92470965D5610BDFF42ED654AC0DE5F
  6. Feldmarschall Ben

[Clan] Haus von Bittenfeld

hääää das ist doch irgendwer aus ner anderen Zeit das ist so fake du Lügner!!!1!1!! :facepalm:

Hö? Der kam aber nicht aus Calradia?
    Kommt ihr etwa auch aus dem Heiligem Reich (Sacrum Imperium)?

Ist HvB auch auf dem Weg zur Eroberung nach Calradia gereist? Spannend, spannend.
  7. Feldmarschall Ben

[ExImp] Legio•X Equestris

Bump for the first house of Excercitus Imperatorius that managed to create their own post.
  8. Feldmarschall Ben

The 22nd Battalion

plmusf5.jpg

Glad to see some old folks back in the business. Damn celebrities.
  9. Feldmarschall Ben

Napoleonic Wars Studios: NW2

I do not want to put ill faith into your ideas as I appreciate the very thought of your cause.

However, don´t you think the original devs or some devs from any musket related mod would be a winning horse to bet on? I am sure if you get in touch with some successful content creators your group will have more relevance and popularity. I think you need some celebrities and you need to post this thread in the bannerlord section for it to get more attention.

Anyways, Good luck with it! I´ll join the steam group, I get behind the idea.
  10. Feldmarschall Ben

Duel Server Information

Server is very cool, I like it. I know it sounds like another bargain but since it was possible to implement a duel server maybe you can also implement some closed PVP / Event servers for clans to use? I am sure there is some high demand and in order to prevent clans to fill up the duel server for internal demands this would be the right idea.

Actually, fillng up the duel server with my clan to have some sort of private event has crossed my mind but in the end it would be against the idea of having a duel server.
  11. Feldmarschall Ben

Gather your men, prepare for battle, it is settled.

A7304C2E532A4B78DCD4CA44E508E32752C6C21F

(Siege Map - Heavens Tribunal)

4D1FC231985FC2591CF5A26BC9B35655BFE0964F

(Battle Map - Turning Point)

The Event Maps are finished and so are battle Preparations.

During the Event we will make use of the "Adimi Tool" which will grant us more freedom in creating an unique battle experience. From simply resetting rounds to enabling unique equippment the Adimi Tool provides a stable administration tool.

Please distinguish your clan with a unique Banner at it will be displayed via special body equipment.
    Rules have been updated

What to expect:
    First Phase: Cavalry Charge
    Consisting out of 3 Rounds

Important
    : Players need to spawn with their respective Cavalry Class WITHOUT a horse, ONE unused weapons slot and the eqiuipment you will want to use in battle. Via Admini Tool everyone will receive a HEAVY LANCE, CUSTOM BODY GEAR and a STEPPE CHARGER to make things more balanced.
    Please don´t start rushing in when the round starts as you will need one minute to get the gear and set up your formation. The admins tells you when the rounds are "live".

Second Phase: Infantry Battle
    Consisting out of 3 Rounds

Important
    : Players need to spawn with their units of choice. To make things more balanced everyone will once again receive CUSTOM BODY GEAR.

Third Phase: Siege
    Consisting out of 1 Round (2 rounds if there is more time than expected)

Important
    : In Siege the admins can´t get you custom gear since it is resetted once a players dies. Choose your gear according to the ruleset. No Cavalry allowed.​

Information on the Maps:
    On Battle
    there are three attack routes. You can charge through a destroyed village, across two bridges or across the shallow waters in the middle. Play together to make your Team win!

On Siege there are three Ladders you can find behind (from an attackers view) and on the right side of the castle. The Flag is set at the very top. You can reach the flag via the stone towers, but you will reach the top very slowly, it is not buggy. While testing I have found one thing where defenders could get stuck, I put it in a spoiler, watch out for big gaps on the floor at the front wall.

44B7F57FC5F678C6D4161574B1FB913F0C7AC026

2E9C7F47B19E4D495436F985C49CB63AB5A97AAF

5DD39E2457426409CD89F40B0FEF5ECFE48A3983

I hope the event will turn out as good as I have planend it We will try to start 5 minutes after the full hour. Be on time! Also this event will be recorded for youtube, therefore show your best manners (;
  12. Feldmarschall Ben

Excercitus Imperatorius - Deutschsprachiger Verband rekrutiert

Ich warte eigentlich nur auf den ersten mittelalterlichen Wiener Kongress... Aber ich wünsche meinen lieben und langjährigen Weggefährten natürlich viel Glück :party:

Kooperation?

memes-from-the-middle-ages-part-2.jpg

Mir deucht, dass wir kooperieren mögen und werden.

Wiener Kongress? Würde mehr ein ein ökumenisches Konzil oder ein sonstiges mittelalterliches Gesellschaftsereignis sein an dem die Leute zusammen kommen (;

4b2c7e35625d307a9cbe3306b260de9e.jpg
  13. Feldmarschall Ben

FACTIONS

RHODOKS
    Excercitus Imperatorius / 60 men
    LCL / 10-15
    18teKGA / 10-14
    HvB / 30-40

Total: 110-129

NORDS
    Milites Fortunae / 10-15
    HoF / 15
    14e / 50
    VoR / 30

Total: 105 - 110

91eb31c98a4e230cbd08f861be4991ac.jpg

Battle Preperations will now take place... stay tuned
  14. Feldmarschall Ben

[Clan] Haus von Bittenfeld

Grüße an meine Freunde aus diesem Regiment Bannerlord-Clan.
    Sie sind sehr gut.

Ich mag eure Roleplay-Ansätze im Thread, hoho. ??
    und vergesset nicht
    62337e603da3ffb1daaeafb36e3ddaa9.jpg
  15. Feldmarschall Ben

The Groupfighting Server

Subject to change ?

Well actually in the first builds of mount & musket the awl pike attack pattern and its other properties were used for creating muskets... It would only be rightful to find something similliar for your specific ruleset :grin:
  16. Feldmarschall Ben

[DoF] Defenders of Faith [International Clan] - Decade of Faith! | We are Recruiting!

I really love the Artstyle of your Thread, very awesome.
    I hope we meet on the Battlefield.
  17. Feldmarschall Ben

Excercitus Imperatorius - Organising a great Event right now | READ

I am a time traveler it seems, Corona stole my time management apparently. Of course it is April :grin:
  18. Feldmarschall Ben

Excercitus Imperatorius - Großmacht / rekrutiert

At 2000 hours gmt+1 on the 26th of March there will be a huge multiplayer event occuring in Mount & Blade Warband. Therefore I also want to invite Bannerlord Clans with atleast 6 men - no maximum - to participate in the perhaps last great organised Battle of Warband Multiplayer. Info Thread...
  19. Feldmarschall Ben

Excercitus Imperatorius - Organising a great Event right now | READ

At 2000 hours gmt+1 on the 26th of April there will be a huge multiplayer event occuring in Mount & Blade Warband. Therefore I also want to invite Bannerlord Clans with atleast 6 men - no maximum - to participate in the perhaps last great organised Battle of Warband Multiplayer.

3356812CB16FAB51B11A4E6B59588BCEBA2A32AD

Info Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=43842.0

Sign-Ups also via PM

358F93B4B412D7AEFD6EF2B781F771A2C9EF20D6
Back
Top Bottom