Search results for query: *

1. The Lord7

Horse Market ?

Ok it popped up now Marnid was just being a PAIN lol. DAy 297 he finally mentioned it :grin:

- stuck in horse market i can get the shooting one score of 70 and under 100 seconds but it always fails ? dont know what i am doing wrong ? any suggestions ? {what does it mean by 2 rounds, is that each 1/2 of the track ? i dont understand it ? thanks}

-i am racing forwards till i get to the straights with the double points target i am trotting past slowly then sprinting to the next one and repeat till 60-70 points then racing to the finish - my Last race was completed in 65 seconds and i still Failed :cry:

Would love if someone could explain the @ rounds thing it doesnt make sense to me thanks
    :razz:
    what did u do to make him talk about it?? and where is its location? south of Tulga? I'm at 175 day in game and now about to attack the sea riders to tack their boat after this point there is no going back from the big dark army siege so I want the clues before that but I don't know what I'm missing what I need to trigger this conversation????
    thx in advance :roll:
  2. The Lord7

Necromancer in 2018

I'm having the same question. I wish to know if INT can Increase necromancy efficiency or not and is there a way to increase necromancy beyond 7 and does it make any difference if I Increased it to 10 (by normal or illegal means)?
    help is much appreciated.
  3. The Lord7

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I'm not sure if that was intentionally happened or not.
    the Guildmaster of ishkoman give a quest to hunt down the bandits Holy Inquisitor Rasmus Devatica (merchants bounty)!
    is this normal?
  4. The Lord7

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Plasquar said:
    You should be able to change these settings in your camp options.
    These are for the normal battles not sieges, reinforcement waves for siege is infinite (or so) I'm looking for a tweak or something to change this but to no avail.
  5. The Lord7

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

sher said:
    The Lord7 said:
    I have a suggestion that I feel will be great if Implemented in this mod.
    Could you add (auxiliary player) a feature that I seen in the Mod "sands of faith" it's really boring waiting for the battle to end when you knocked out unconscious (especially in long siege).
    I have seen somebody else make that suggestion in this thread but from a very long time.

It would be really bad if it would be implemented since it discourages player from becoming better and actually learn how to play. It doesn't require some godly skills to stay alive fighting actively unless you're making avoidable mistakes.
    Of course it's not hard but staying alive means staying away from the action behind your soldiers (which is no fun). and I'm talking about attacking not defending in which I take the front line and usually deal heavy causalities to enemy and open road for the army before I fall.
    but as I said in long siege (and even some long battles) it's boring to just sit and watch the soldiers fighting. and as Cantehman said this future is optional, you can turn it on or off as you like.
  6. The Lord7

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

How can I change the number of reinforcement waves in siege?
    It's takes forever to end a long siege and it's really boring waiting for your troops to end the siege after you fall :facepalm:.
  7. The Lord7

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

I have a suggestion that I feel will be great if Implemented in this mod.
    Could you add (auxiliary player) a feature that I seen in the Mod "sands of faith" it's really boring waiting for the battle to end when you knocked out unconscious (especially in long siege).
    I have seen somebody else make that suggestion in this thread but from a very long time.
  8. The Lord7

bug report, ruin save, blind character

to heal blindness you must do the following
    reach lvl 30 without speaking with the bloodfontaion (to be an antihero) and complete the museum quest (you will rewarded with eye of izanagi which cure blindness when used).
    or use the evil eye to partially cure blindness.
    there is no other way (at least in this version of S&S)
  9. The Lord7

bug report, ruin save, blind character

hmmmm where should I start  :roll:.

1st there is a topic where you can report your bugs there is no need to start a new one.

2nd this no bug you are blinded in the game this is a feature of this mod.

3rd what have you done to the mod this is a different font and also I can hear a music called "vista point" from the game (gothic 3) this is not part of this mod and  I think you are using an old version of mount and blade this mod is for 1.011.
  10. The Lord7

the easiest and hardest charterer creation choices to play with 25.13c.

I played this mod multiple times with a number of different character creation choices and every character creation choice has it's own effects on your game (that is one of the most important features of this mod and what make it so fun and unique to play). some character choices have great...
  11. The Lord7

The Meat Grinder - Hardcore Gameplay Experiences (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

My 1st attempt in Hardcore mode In S&S 25.13c.
    I was a boy / my father was fisherman / early life as shop assistant / adult as smith / Wanderlust
    this is a normal start not great but not bad also.
    after 14 days in-game I attacked a vaegars vetrans (horsemen) they knocked me and I got blinded  :facepalm:
    after one day of trying to play as blinded I retired from adventure and ended up a beggar in an alm-house in rivacheg. :roll:
    Starting a 2nd attempt  :mrgreen:
  12. The Lord7

Everyone declared war because of the "alarming rate of power"

there is a tweak that stop kingdom from declaring war upon you to Curb your power
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.msg8171282.html#msg8171282
    this is for your own kingdom not sure if it works when you are a lord in another kingdom.
  13. The Lord7

[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

I have a tweak for version 3.8.4 I tested myself and it works.
    change the relation & honor when you choose to free a defeated lord.
    In conversation.txt find the following.(always make a backup before editing!!!)
    You_have_fought_well._You_are_free_to_go.  356  3 1 3 936748722493063440 144115188075855892 2 1 2 936748722493063447 1 1 6 936748722493063665 13 360287970189639680 -1 144115188075855892 144115188075855894 NO_VOICEOVER
    the red number represent relation change with this lord.
    the blue number represent honor you get.
    change them to the value you like.
    ----------------------------------------------
    is there somebody can tell me how to change the +relation with a lord when you grant him a fief? (when you are king of course)
  14. The Lord7

Information on SPECIAL traits

I'm sorry if I start a duplicate Topic but the topics on special traits are locked not sure if there is still an open topic on this subject. According to information I gained through search on these forums and some other forums and resources there is 3 known SPECIAL traits I will explain how to...
  15. The Lord7

How do I get pegasus from Mephistopheles?

Does he give them to any troubador/Antihero character when they first meet? I have a one that is also undead, and he won't gimme it.
    as far as I remember you also must ask about it in the museum (that 3 headed thing I forget her name) she will tell you about mephistopheles then you can talk to him.
    I don't think being undead will prevent you from taking it.
  16. The Lord7

Qustion about ranks?

hmm that is bad since it not allow you to became a king nor it's suitable for serve other king since there is no war (peace bug) I think I will wait for newer version that is more stable
  17. The Lord7

Qustion about ranks?

I can see there is 2 kind of ranks the war ranks and town ranks (not sure of names but I think you got what I meant) I reached the general rank in war ranks and the townie rank in town ranks well the questions are: how to increase the townie rank I spent 400 days in game I know how to upgrade...
  18. The Lord7

Tips for making money?

well you said ale is cheap in Australia only but salt & spice is cheap in a lot of towns so it's not about the money you get it's about how big you'r business salt & spice will keep your business up in any where while ale you must stay near australia & if you are think about what 1 trade goods give then wine is the best thing to trade you can get it for (100-150) in some towns and sell it for more than (550) in other towns but is it a good business?? no cause wine is rare and will not keep your business flow

also I like to get enterpraise in a any town that will make me the most known business-man in all europe (something of reality for sure).
  19. The Lord7

Tips for making money?

I'm having now 900,000 money in about 400 day of in game it's hard to get money at the begin but later you'll be overloaded with money I asure you.
    if you want to know how to get a lot of money follow these steps
    start with trying to get a little cash from battles loot or any means (so little cash just to start trading)

second trade with goods specialy salt & spices they are the key items for trade some towns sell salt for merely 9 frances and sell spice for (12-20) frances you can sell them in nearby town for about 55 for salt or 90 for spices or try to get to some town that by it for even higher prices

latter & the most Important buy enterpraises in every town each time you have some money with you buy an interprise in a town  (moslty buy wine press they are the most worthy thing or some towns it's better to buy vlevet & dye works factory it's worthy in some towns and rarely other kind of enterpraises) keep buy enterpraises till you got an enterpraise in every town on the map you'll get about (35,000 to 50,000) frances at that point each week of in game cool thing.
  20. The Lord7

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

I have a suggestion would you make a multi-corpse dismission (such as 5 corpses) via the necronomicon (for specific parts) and multi meat grending (such as 10 or 5 corpses) via the meat grender it`s really painful to get a large number of flesh to get rats from single corpse at a time also for making muymio or some recipses of the neconomicon (for exampe making a lot of evil eyes to summon the humincolas) sorry for the bad english but I think you got what I mean.
Back
Top Bottom