Search results for query: *

1. Trashmaster

Lost my serial key (non-online)

About 1 year ago, i had my Mount & Blade installed with the serial key and all that. But recently, i got a new computer, grabbed a copy of M&B from taleworlds.com... here's the problem; Of course i can't find my serial key anymore. Question: Is there anyway to actually find the serial key in...
  2. Trashmaster

Battlefield mapeditor

I don't know if this is right place to post, but... are there any battlefield mapeditors?
  3. Trashmaster

Cavalrycharge

I don't really know if this were implemented in a earlier verision and later removed, or in my imagination. when preforming a cavalrycharge with your horse you were able to mow down many peolpe, now you'll run in to an wall when charging with the horse, this takes the fun out of the game :(...
  4. Trashmaster

Prisonriots

I got this new idea: Prisonriots. Scenario: It is late night, your city is asleep and you are out in the wilderness picking fight with deserters. But everyone is not asleep. The whole prisonparty stuck in your dungeon has managed to escape, their are now in the streets of your town. You...
  5. Trashmaster

About hunting

I read a thread about hunting. And i thought i would be a great feature in M&B. The hunting is good for the economy :D To hunt you'll need some space in your inventory so you can pick up the food/furs you will posses my procceding the dead animal. a new skill named "hunting" or somthing like...
  6. Trashmaster

Building own village

I would like to see a function making it possible to found ONE village wherever on the map you want. To found a village you need workers, resources and a good place to build it. You can name the village when it is finnished. To build your village you do the following steps. 1. You found a...
  7. Trashmaster

Suggestion (more or less just for fun)

I got an suggestion for arrows, i think it should be many more types of arrows, which's not a arrow of one of the races. They many different arrows should have many different attributes. Depending for it's use. Some examples: Light arrow: high speed, but short range, medium damage. ~2 or 3...
  8. Trashmaster

Firearrows

I would like to see firearrows in the game. They are use full at night or when attacking villages and burning their houses  :twisted: The fire arrows should be good against shields of wood and houses. At night they'll glow and you will See where you arrows have hit. Firearrows also makes...
  9. Trashmaster

Hjälp med Mount&Blade :p

Jag har spelat på ett av mina sparade spel, och nu har till slut alla folken slutit fred, borde jag ge upp det sparade spelet? :D
  10. Trashmaster

Strange sword etc.

I was playing and found the strange sword and strange boots.  :D So a quick queston, where do i find the rest of the outfit?, (if there are any more components...)  :? //Trashmaster.
  11. Trashmaster

Archers never run out of ammo.

Arrows of the archer never runs out. I have noticed that when sieging castles and towns the archers defending (and attacking) have unlimited ammunition. They keep shooting at me when their arrows already should be gone.  :cry: I think the AI-archers should have a limited amount of arrows. When...
Back
Top Bottom