Search results for query: *

• Users: NickyJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NickyJ

NW Completed A Tuesday Linebattle [NA - 8 EST]

Main thread on FSE Forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=37493.0 Information Hello! This is a Tuesday line battle. If you want to join, please reply to this page with the format listed below under "Event Application Format." If and when you are accepted, you will...
  2. NickyJ

16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps [6+ Years Old, 200+ Members]

Over the past 155 years, the London Irish Rifles have gained 65 battle honours with London Irishmen serving in the Boer War and throughout the First and Second World Wars - probably the Regiment's most famous battle honour was gained in September 1915 at the Battle of Loos, when men of the...
  3. NickyJ

NW Completed 73rd Tuesday Linebattle [EU - Accepting Line Infantry]

[size=18pt]73rd's Tuesday Linebattle [size=13pt]Welcome to the 73rd Tuesday Linebattle! We aim to create a mature and disciplined linebattle with responsible admins. This event will occur every Tuesday of every week. The event will start at 7:00 p.m. GMT and will include Line Infantry, Light...
  4. NickyJ

NW Completed 73rd's Monthly Sunday Mount&Musket Linebattle [Cancelled]

[size=18pt]73rd's Sunday Mount&Musket Linebattle [size=14pt]Hosted at 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST on the first Sunday of every month, beginning April 12th, 2015. [size=18pt]Mount and Musket: Battalion Download Links [size=13pt]In the three years since Napoleonic Wars was first released, thousands...
  5. NickyJ

73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] - Three Years

Special thanks to Marks for the header! 73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995 Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com FSE Thread Regimental History The regiment has three separate histories. The first time the regiment was raised was in 1756 formed by the redesignation of the...
  6. NickyJ

Changing Screenshot Keys

As it is now, to take a screenshot in the game, I have to press Ctrl + Insert. When I want to take a screenshot in a hurry, it can be a bit hard to press in time, especially in the middle of a battle. I recall seeing someone on another site I visit say that he's able to take screenshots by...
  7. NickyJ

Where is Poland?

Hello everyone. I come from a video game forum that is renowned for it's debates. In fact, it is commonly said that that forum can turn a discussion about I Can't Believe It's Not Butter into a full-scale political debate. Anyway, one of the famous debates there is about Poland. It is hotly...
  8. NickyJ

Changing Game Music

I am experiencing a strange issue when I play different mods. For example, I start out by playing Native. The usual Native music plays as it should. When I leave Native, and then start Mount&Musket, Native's music is plays while I'm running the mod, even though the mod has its own music. If I...
Back
Top Bottom