Search results for query: *

1. Garcilasso

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Hey guys, how you doing?

First of all, i'd like to thank Aruda for his great work on a great mod :smile:

I've found few bugs in the mod. Don't know if it has been already reported, but there they come:

1) when searching for lords in lord's list, you can find a lord called Lady Sasa, with a big moustache  :grin: It's just a male character with female name.

2) sometimes, part of my inventary disappears; i have random encounters disabled

3) when sending Ukon to spread the word i want to be ruler, all my money and inventary staff, gone away. Also, i became Ukon himself :smile: Don't know if that happens with the rest of companions.

Keep on with the good work and thanks again for this mod :wink:
  2. Garcilasso

Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Aruda said:
    Well you should be proud, suguroku changed gekokujo in a very beautiful way, because of suguroku im still playing this mod and its been about a year now. The reason im doing this is because i want to add something to your and phlpp's amazing work! And i should thank you for it.  :party:

About the final phase i dont really know how to make it interesting, i dont want it to become another copy paste, so i'll wait and think something (hopefully) new.

And release, i think i'll be done in a month, im in the final phase, making new scenes for castles and villages, i'll post new images to this topic.

BTW did you guys like the new shoulder guards? They are not one-piece anymore. (not the retainer armours tho)  :grin:

Hey ya! Will you keep the original Gekokujo swords' animations? I think It was changed in Suguroku (nodachi animation I remember). And another question, there is any tip to modify lord names?

I.E.: Great Lord Takeda to Great Lord Takeda Shingen or Clan Lord Takeda Shingen
            Lord Sanada to Lord Sanada Masayuki or Clan Vassal Sanada Masayuki

Keep on the good work and thank you in advance  :wink:
  3. Garcilasso

Viking Conquest Update 1.04 (released)

Hi guys. I noticed after I started a new sandbox campaign with a pagan norse, that many cities and villages (didnt check them all), pagans were in majority. Then, I started a new campaign again with a christian character and the faith status of the cities and villages changed to christians are tolerated here. Is that correct? Keep on with the good work.

Greetings!
  4. Garcilasso

kalarhan said:
    Garcilasso said:
    Petro Buleka said:
    Hi guys. Thank you for the beta. I started a new game and now during the battle constantly following message appears:
    At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions. Unrecognized opcode 1943.; LINE NO: 0:
    At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions. Unrecognized opcode 1943.; LINE NO: 0:
    At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions.
    Can I do something to at least do not see it?

Hey guys, have the same problem. Any hint to solve it? Non Steam user.

Thanks in advance.

Update Warband to 1.167 (you need to download the game, not just the DLC)

Thanks. Didnt notice there was a new update for warband.
  5. Garcilasso

Petro Buleka said:
    Hi guys. Thank you for the beta. I started a new game and now during the battle constantly following message appears:
    At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions. At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 110 conditions.
    Can I do something to at least do not see it?

Hey guys, have the same problem. Any hint to solve it? Non Steam user.

Thanks in advance.
  6. Garcilasso

Mod previews(Sarmatia page 18!)

Tristian7Fire said:
    Hey guys, amazing work you're doing with this mod. Just one little thing; the windmill we can see in the image isnt correct at all. Windmills appeared in the middle ages.
    Keep on with the really good job you doing with the mod :wink:

As much as I would love to, Mount and Blade: Warband does not have a full arsenal of props to use. I am working to complete a city that gives a roman feel. Once that is completed, we can move on to historical accuracy. Remember, this mod is still in Alpha stage.  :grin:

Keep on with the good job then :smile: The mod has big potential :grin:
  7. Garcilasso

MP Musket Era Kingdom of Spain - Spanish Faction Mod (V2 Released!)

Good work!!!
    Just one doubt. The spanish regiments textures you took from Independencia de Chile mod; weren't those regiments created to fight the american secessionists? I mean, those regiments were formed before those wars or for those wars?

Really nice job, Raúl :wink:

Buen trabajo!!!
    Una duda simplemente. Las texturas de los regimientos españoles que has cogido del mod Independencia de Chile; ¿estos regimientos se crearon para luchar contras los secesionistas americanos? Quiero decir, ¿estos regimientos estaban ya creados o se formaron para luchar en esas gerras?

Muy buen trabajo, Raúl :wink:
    Un saludo!!!
  8. Garcilasso

Mod previews(Sarmatia page 18!)

Tristian7Fire said:
    - A nice wheat farm outside the city.
    Screen20.png

All screenshots for this project, codenamed "Romae Roma", will be available here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwzYZKCa_NSzdlJtRXE1MHNNRk0/edit?docId=0BwzYZKCa_NSzOWhtNHhNS3psaEU

Being developed to create the BEST and BRIGHTEST Roman Era mod for Mount and Blade: Warband - ROMAE BELLUM

Hey guys, amazing work you're doing with this mod. Just one little thing; the windmill we can see in the image isnt correct at all. Windmills appeared in the middle ages.
    Keep on with the really good job you doing with the mod :wink:
  9. Garcilasso

Tercio Viejo de Cartagena

Bueno, ahora sí abre xD. Sería cosa del antivirus, que se mola a sí mismo. Muy buena página por cierto y mucha suerte :wink:
    Saludos.
  10. Garcilasso

Tercio Viejo de Cartagena

No se puede ver vuestra página; salta el antivirus :wink:
  11. Garcilasso

Western European Countries?

Well, I was reading almost the whold thread and as a suggestion, I'd say let the mod be as It is. In my opinion, the mod is really good. I agree with adding the Russian faction or Moscovia, but Western factions... just cos Spaniards would like to play with Spanish units, or English with English units and so on... Its a mod based in a concrect period of time and in a concret zone. Let it as It is. You devs did so fantastic work with this mod, don't ruin it adding some new factions that don't have anything to do with the period and the zone just cos some players would like to play with their nation. Keep on with the good work You are doing :wink: Greetings.

Back
Top Bottom