Search results for query: *

1. OperaticOcelot

Need More Info [e1.0.7] Catch on Marunath Stone Stairway

Summary: NPCs get caught on a stone stairway in Marunath while routing on siege. I returned to Marunath and recorded a video of where both NPC's and the player can catch. How to Reproduce: Walk up stone stairway in Marunath. Quest/Settlement Name: Marunath Media: Version: e1.0.7 Computer Specs:
  2. OperaticOcelot

[NA/EU] Nexus Classic

_______________________________________________________ Welcome to the official thread for Nexus Classic. The Nexus Classic servers boast a minimal ruleset and offer a much more strategic look at the Persistent World module, returning to a scriptless environment that forces players to rely on...
  3. OperaticOcelot

[Clan][Heavy RP] House Towers

H O U S E T • O • W • E • R • S DURATURAS AETERNITATEM ÆDIFICAVIT RECORDED BY JAMES QUILLER, PERSONAL SCRIBE OF LORD BRITTON II T H E  S H I E L D AZURE A MURAL CORONET OR ABOVE TOWERS ARGENT BORDERED OR A  B R I E F  H I S T O R Y THE FOUNDATION OF HOUSE TOWERS N O T A B L E  F A M I L Y ...
  4. OperaticOcelot

[Scening] Castle Name Reference

Hail! Below you will find the list of hold names alongside their variable values, for those of you who don't know what they are. I have also included a hyperlink for the downloadable file. Let me know if I have made a mistake and I will make changes accordingly. Hope this is helpful...
Back
Top Bottom