Search results for query: *

1. Locke Foreer

Party Morale: Excellent! Knights lost due to poor morale: Six!

What kind of baloney is this? I've lost about 15 knights now due to poor morale, when my morale has been excellent the entire time. I suspect the "poor morale" is a result of being at war with so many opposing factions, and not being recognised as a King yet, but it does say I have excellent...
  2. Locke Foreer

Spotify, iTunes - A music player alternative?

Since spotify made it so that you can only listen to a song 5 times as a basic user, and since I've never had great experiences with iTunes, I was wondering if you guys knew of any alternate music playing and cataloguing software that I could use instead.
  3. Locke Foreer

OS Installation Woes

I've finally got my computer up and running, but can't get the OS installed. I've been trying to install Windows 7 but either it freezes on one of the starting screens, I get into the installation but then get bluescreen after a few minutes, or receive the message 'BOOTMGR is missing. Hold Ctrl...
  4. Locke Foreer

Oh ****, no! MY MEMORY STIIIIIICCCKKKK

I had it in me pocketsies, and when I took it out, dere was tissue fluff. I put it in me laptop, but it didn't go all the way in. I took it out for a look and there was a bit of fluff in it. I took the fluff out but I still can't access my memory stick. Not accessible? File corrupted and...
  5. Locke Foreer

Sig-Worthy Quotes MKII

Seen as though you ****-tubs seem to be missing the point in the previous thread, 'Sig-Worthy Quotes' is intended for things that you would put in your signature, not every single last god damn thing that was vaguely smile-worthy ... to you! Okay?! Now don't ruin this one like you did the last...
  6. Locke Foreer

Denizens of Computer Lore: Help me build a computer! plz. fanks.

I really have little idea what to buy, but here's what Mic has helped me put together. Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-EP41-UD3L Motherboard - £52 Cpu - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 Quad Core CPU - £107 GFX - XFX GeForce GTX 260 Core Edition 896MB - £140 PSU - 800W WinPower Power Supply - £28 RAM...
  7. Locke Foreer

I Wish...

Can be something as ridiculous as 'I wish I could go back in time, to the start of primary school, but with all the wisdom and knowledge I have now", or as trivial as 'I wish I'd lit some candles before I sat down'. To start, I wish... yeah, that one *points to thing about  time travel*
  8. Locke Foreer

Void

Vilhjalmr needs replacing. There are only 11 players now, so it shouldn't be too much trouble getting into the game. Would have posted this in the sign-up thread, but thought I might get more attention if I made a new thread. Any takers?
  9. Locke Foreer

[Werewolf: Archives] The Joker, The Jack and The Brotherhood. Innocents Win!

A cloaked man rode his stallion to the peak of a hill, silhouetted against the thin light of the dying sun. A wind with the whistle of an aged and decrepit man chilled the plain and the sharp edge of the mountains that soared out of the earth and into the heights of the overcast sky. Hugging the...
  10. Locke Foreer

Sign-up: Werewolf. Host: Locke. REPLACEMENT WANTED.

Hail Nosferatu, descendant of Vampire Hunter Locke, King and ruler over all the lands this side of the Obsidian Mountains. Seated beside him was his wife, the Queen Régine; and stood beside her, her councillor and friend, the Joker. The King too had his handy-man: the Jack, as he was known...
  11. Locke Foreer

Thread with stuff in it.

Stuff: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News
  12. Locke Foreer

Question to Werewolf players [Read before voting]

Only vote if you have played at least two different set-ups. Use your first vote to choose which set-up your prefer. Use your second vote to choose what sort of narration you prefer. If you don't understand the options, ask for an explanation before voting. I'm currently creating my next...
  13. Locke Foreer

Non-bumping Posts

It would be handy if one had the option to post without bumping the thread. An example of its use would be a thread asking irrelevant questions, where one could answer the questions and satisfy the OP without keeping the thread on the first page, inviting spam and other unpleasant clutter...
  14. Locke Foreer

Online Risk - Browser

http://www.forcefighters.com/netrisk Ta-daa! Almost impossible to get the actual game working on-line, but I found this. So far it doesn't look like there's missions, just destroy the other player, but then sometimes that's best. All you have to do is register and you can play.
  15. Locke Foreer

How do you sleep.

How do you sleep, and using what (how many blankets/pillows) I have one pillow and one duvet, both fat and soft. Foetus always, occasionally Freefaller. Usually end up sticking my legs out and burying them in the outside of the duvet where it's cool.
  16. Locke Foreer

Current Werewolf Game (READ BOFRE VOTING)

I go to Leeds festival from the 20th to the 26th. When I started the game it seemed like the festival was forever away, but now here it is on my doorstep. (once I get a ticket) So, for everyone that is playing, and everyone who wants to play, would you like me to force lynches until either side...
  17. Locke Foreer

[Werewolf] [Archive] In Cuba, I Lie. Day 6: The End. Innocents Win! Host: Locke

Werewolf In Cuba, I Lie July 27th 1925 Just past midday, the game began. Some had been trying to break free from their cells, others just sat back and waited. They talked to one another, though they couldn't see who they were talking to. The cells extended down one side of a corridor, each...
  18. Locke Foreer

Werewolf - Sign-up Thread - lolwut

July 25th, 1925 It was a stormy day that the MS Gripsholm made it's maiden voyage, the journey that would take it to the beginning of its first Line. It was built for a Swedish American Line, intended to travel from Gothenburg to New York, but it had been built in Newcastle, and assembled...
  19. Locke Foreer

STEAM

There are twelve of us on there. Why don't we play something? Oppression: Iron Grip? I've never seen more than a couple people on-line, so, anyone up for it?
  20. Locke Foreer

What settings do you use?

As in enemy difficulty, any in-battle info you've disabled, etc. For a long time I'd used all the easiest settings with all the in-battle info there was, but as I've gone on I've not only switched from 2nd person to 1st person view (80% of the time anyway) but I've also disabled all info...
Back
Top Bottom